User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Hillary Clinton?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 123 Last

Thread: Hillary Clinton

MBTI
    INFJ

XSTJ. I'm having trouble seeing how Hillary Clinton is an NT, then or now. Anyone care to enlighten me on this point?

Elizabeth Warren I can see being an XNTJ, but I haven't tried typing her.

Also, a serious question: For those who have read/seen Hillary's leaked emails, would an XNTJ send off emails in such an unpolished state? Even a quick send-off? Of all the XNXJs of varying ages I know I've never received an email or text that wasn't polished; if it wasn't polished, then it was intentional and meant to be ironic or something.

MBTI
    INTJ

I think she's a really shameful & evil INTJ, a disgrace to my type. She has a very cold, mean, & calculating persona. SNL made fun of her for trying to seem like a warm people person, because it's so unnatural for her. I know ESTJ's very well. They give off kind of a friendly vibe, because even though ESTJ's are cold and controlling, they're still extroverts and they do generally like people and want to be liked. Hillary isn't like that.

Also remember the famous attraction between INTJ's and ENFP's. Bill Clinton is an ENFP.

I do believe that personality type is often reflected in facial appearance. I've seen some female INTJ's who's face looks very similar to Hillary's face. Also, many female INTJ's have a personality that reminds me of Hillary. Here's a female INTJ on Youtube who looks like Hillary:

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

Resurrecting this seems like a good/interesting idea.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

ESTJ. Wearing over-sized glasses doesn't make you an INTJ. INTJs are the masters of long-term, carefully plotted strategy. There is no way an INTJ would have made the many faux pas that Clinton has during her campaign, unless they just weren't that bright and she's no fool. She also seems pretty dedicated to maintaining the current paradigm, which is very much Te with Si.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    Just Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kasia93 View Post
    ESTJ. Wearing over-sized glasses doesn't make you an INTJ. INTJs are the masters of long-term, carefully plotted strategy. There is no way an INTJ would have made the many faux pas that Clinton has during her campaign, unless they just weren't that bright and she's no fool. She also seems pretty dedicated to maintaining the current paradigm, which is very much Te with Si.
    No, but it would incline the layman to direct their judgments of that individual to that of an ISFP.
    F O R E V E R

When it matters, everyone's the same.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    No, but it would incline the layman to direct their judgments of that individual to that of an ISFP.
    You think she may be an ISFP? I personally doubt her Fi is that high. For instance, she opposed same-sex marriage until it became a majority opinion in the United States and then claimed she had always felt that way. She may well have on a personal level, but an ESTJ, or even ENTJ for that matter, isn't naturally going to make decisions based on what they feel. Compare that to Sanders who will proclaim his personal opinions from a mountain top.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    Just Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kasia93 View Post
    You think she may be an ISFP? I personally doubt her Fi is that high. For instance, she opposed same-sex marriage until it became a majority opinion in the United States and then claimed she had always felt that way. She may well have on a personal level, but an ESTJ, or even ENTJ for that matter, isn't naturally going to make decisions based on what they feel. Compare that to Sanders who will proclaim his personal opinions from a mountain top.
    No I was merely making light of your example of having large glasses equating to a type. It was not meant to be a serious typing. Your reasons are very understandable though.
    F O R E V E R

When it matters, everyone's the same.

Likes Kasia93 liked this post

It seems like she is a TJ of some type and probably introverted. She seems very efficient and able to put together lots of information easily. She also doesn't seem to come off very well in public. Not very "charming".

I'd guess maybe INTJ, ISTJ, or INFJ.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    It seems like she is a TJ of some type and probably introverted. She seems very efficient and able to put together lots of information easily. She also doesn't seem to come off very well in public. Not very "charming".

INFJ ? She can't even fake concern for others convincingly.
    Last edited by EcK; 07-13-2016 at 05:36 PM.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE
    Likes SearchingforPeace, riva liked this post

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post

Ehh, I am not seeing the Fe at all.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post