• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Robert Downey Jr.

What Personality Type Is Robert Downey Jr.?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• ENFJ

• INTP

• INTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

Lightyear

Robert Downey Jr?

Robert Downey Jr.

You Must Be Registered To Vote

Any thoughts?

I would say ENTP or ENFP, though I am leaning more towards the latter one. In his younger years he came off far more as a T but I really think he is more of a Feeler, very able to emotionally connect to other people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
I looked it up recently, and he is noted in at least one internet source as being ENFP. I guess he kind of comes across as an ENTP in Ironman.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I looked it up recently, and he is noted in at least one internet source as being ENFP. I guess he kind of comes across as an ENTP in Ironman.

does he have enough Fe ?

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Robert Downey jr

Since there have recently been lots of talk about the Holmes movie I thought i'd make a thread about Robert Downey Jr.

What type do you reckon he is?

I've only seen him in the Soloist, Iron Man, Sherlock Holmes and Tropic Thunder and all his characters seem to be ENTP based or atleast main ENTP qualities seem to be emphasised. So I'm guessing he may be an ENTP but I don't know much about the man himslef so...

Fecal McAngry

Since there have recently been lots of talk about the Holmes movie I thought i'd make a thread about Robert Downey Jr.

What type do you reckon he is?

I've only seen him in the Soloist, Iron Man, Sherlock Holmes and Tropic Thunder and all his characters seem to be ENTP based or atleast main ENTP qualities seem to be emphasised. So I'm guessing he may be an ENTP but I don't know much about the man himslef so...

He's an ENFP. And a lovely man.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I could by ENFP, he seems nice enough but I don't know him too well, I'm pretty sure he is a P type through ;)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Why?

(I go for ENxP myself from his film work but not sure about real life.)

Funny -- his version of Tony Stark was pretty ENTP, but in the comic book Tony often came across far more ESTJ, at least in the 80's and early 90's.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ENFP for sure. Certainly not ENTP. Or a very emotional ENTP then. Well based on his cheesy pop music experiment maybe he IS ENTP :tongue:

lookingglassworld

MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
3w4
Strong possibility that he is an ENFP!! But then again I've never met the guy!! lol:doh::yes:

Lightyear

ENFP

I adore this guy and have read and seen many interviews with him. If you go to this website (Downey Unlimited) and scroll down to the Friends and Colleagues section you get a pretty good impression of how others perceive him.

Most people who meet him love him and even while he was battling with drugs people were rooting for him simply because he is such a likeable guy (seems very ENFP to me). No way he is an introvert, he loves the limelight and blossoms when he is the centre of attention, his wife once said something along the lines that there can only be one rockstar in a relationship and it most certainly isn't her. A lot of his quotes and interviews are brilliant because his is so intuitive, his Ne is all over the place and I often understand only about 20 percent of what he is saying but what I understand is brilliant and very quoteable (here are some of his quotes: Downey Unlimited)

Aww, I :wubbie: him very much.