• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Robert Downey Jr.

What Personality Type Is Robert Downey Jr.?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• ENFJ

• INTP

• INTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i feel a very cold, if zany, and brilliant, vibe from him. screams entp to me.

lane777

nevermore
Robert Downey Jr - ENTP
Sherlock Holmes - INTP
Tony Stark - ENTP
Julian - ENFP

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
intoxicants might affect MBTI type?

Lightyear

intoxicants might affect MBTI type?

He hasn't taken drugs since about 2002. During his drug heydays he often came across like a cold-vibed ENTP in interviews while now in a lot of interviews I want to give him a cuddle because he is so sweet.

D

Dali

I saw him on Oprah a few years ago. He was really hyper in that cutesy ENFP way.

Lightyear

I saw him on Oprah a few years ago. He was really hyper in that cutesy ENFP way.

I was looking for that interview but couldn't find it on YouTube or anywhere. This interview just screams ENFP to me, he made every single woman in the room fall in love with him and I just constantly wanted to hug him and pinch his cheeks because he was so adoreable.

D

Dali

ENFP

I adore this guy and have read and seen many interviews with him. If you go to this website (Downey Unlimited) and scroll down to the Friends and Colleagues section you get a pretty good impression of how others perceive him.

Most people who meet him love him and even while he was battling with drugs people were rooting for him simply because he is such a likeable guy (seems very ENFP to me). No way he is an introvert, he loves the limelight and blossoms when he is the centre of attention, his wife once said something along the lines that there can only be one rockstar in a relationship and it most certainly isn't her. A lot of his quotes and interviews are brilliant because his is so intuitive, his Ne is all over the place and I often understand only about 20 percent of what he is saying but what I understand is brilliant and very quoteable (here are some of his quotes: Downey Unlimited)

Aww, I :wubbie: him very much.

He hasn't taken drugs since about 2002. During his drug heydays he often came across like a cold-vibed ENTP in interviews while now in a lot of interviews I want to give him a cuddle because he is so sweet.

I was looking for that interview but couldn't find it on YouTube or anywhere. This interview just screams ENFP to me, he made every single woman in the room fall in love with him and I just constantly wanted to hug him and pinch his cheeks because he was so adoreable.

I take it you're a fan? :D

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, quotes on the linked page sound pretty ENFP, so one more for that.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I don't care what type he is .. He is Hot, hot, hot :wubbie:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTP.

His flirtation with the king of the eNFJs, Jude Law = gorgeously HOT.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jude Law and RDJ flirting?

Where?! :happy2:

Watch the new Sherlock Holmes movie for a front row seat. Everyone's talking about the flirting. Even my father called me and said, "The girl was just sort of there. The two of them were all up in each others' business." LOL...

D

Dali

Watch the new Sherlock Holmes movie for a front row seat. Everyone's talking about it. Even my father called me and said, "The girl was just there. The two of them were all up in each others' business." LOL...

I barely noticed that movie till now.

It has now shot up to number 1 on my to-watch list.

Hamana hamana hamana! Hehe.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I barely noticed that movie till now.

It has now shot up to number 1 on my to-watch list.

Hamana hamana hamana! Hehe.

Girl, you're not kidding. Talk about a must-see. *dark smile*

I'm going to drag my ISFP friend to it. He owes me a movie. :D He'll be pleased I didn't force him to a Bollywood film.