• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mr. T (Laurence Tureaud)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Laurence Tureaud

You Must Be Registered To Vote

He seems like an ESTJ at first glance, but I think he's really an introvert, an Si-dom. Off stage, he is quiet and has a strong sense of (rational) justice. However, he is primarily an irrational type, more interested in matching his own powers against the outside world than in empowering the external world to match his image of what it should be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok ok, I'm wrong. But at least I admit it.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have no idea, wish i knew. subscribing in case somebody comes up with something.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
With someone like Mr. T, it is especially difficult because it is hard to distinguish how much of his public persona is constructed or genuine without having a better glimpse at his private persona. I realize this is the case with many celebrities, however.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm researching now by watching and reading some interviews. My first (tentative) guess is ESFJ.

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ

ESFP more than ESFJ. Se > Fe, no? He takes up space like an Se-dom but I don't think ESTP fits.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

ESFP more than ESFJ. Se > Fe, no? He takes up space like an Se-dom but I don't think ESTP fits.

Yeah I detect a lot of Fi when this guy talks. ESFP = agreed ;)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haha he must be a "T" type.

Haha ... ha.... ha.. hum... hm. :mellow: