• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Personality Type Is Ariana Grande?

What Personality Type is Ariana Grande?

• INFJ - Counselor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTP - Thinker

• INTJ - Mastermind

• ENTP - Visionary

• ENTJ - Fieldmarshal

• ISTP - Craftsman

• ISTJ - Duty Fulfiller

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nope she isn't ENFP.
She is either xSFJ or xSFP, her eye movements, her facial expression, the way she talks and everything, actually reminds me of a few xSFJ and xSFP whom I know in real life.

ENFPs often have that lost-in-lalaland facial expression on their face due to their Ne-Fi, but Ariana Grande lacked this facial expression.
And also, ENFPs are one of the most introverted extroverts out there, and they are usually very quiet, daydreamy, and soft-spoken.
ENFPs usually get mistyped as introverts due to their quiet and soft-spoken disposition. In fact, when I first met my ENFP classmate, I actually mistyped her as INFP.
It's only after getting to know her better that I started realizing she is an extrovert because her daily lifestyle is always about socializing and socializing with people, she never seemed to get tired of socializing with people, she is so social that she often hang out with her friends past midnight.
And also, ENFPs have this tendency to use lots of colorful and abstract concepts in their speech
For example, during music lesson, my teacher was asking my ENFP classmate, "So tell me, what is the definition of a verse?"
And my ENFP classmate replied, "A verse is something similar to a side-dish, it acts as an appetizer for the main dish..."
My ENFP classmate actually linked music to side-dish and appetizer.
So this is how you spot an ENFP, they use lots of colorful abstractions in their speech.

ENFPs are often reserved and quiet people and they often appear like introverts. They are soft-spoken, quiet, daydreamy, they appear so much like INFPs, it's only after you get to know their daily lifestyle then you realized that they are actually extroverts. If you wanna spot an ENFP, just look for that quiet, soft-spoken daydreamer with that lost-in-lalaland facial expression on their face
, but at the same time, her daily lifestyle consists of socializing with friends every day, and you will know immediately that you have found an ENFP.

You're good at this. But why do you only eliminate a type? And where is the ESFJ in Ariana?

Destiny

A wannabe dog
You're good at this. But why do you only eliminate a type? And where is the ESFJ in Ariana?

My first impression of her is actually ISFP or ESFP. But I don't wanna rule out ESFJ yet because I am still not sure whether her expressiveness is because she is an extrovert or because she is a strong Fe type. She is very expressive, she was like smiling throughout the entire conversation and in the video she is not only talking with her mouth but she is also talking with her eyes, and this makes me wonder whether she could be an Fe type. I rarely see Fi types that expressive with their eyes. But then again, ESFPs are extroverts...So I am still trying to figure out where her expressiveness is from, is it from her extroversion, or is it because she is an Fe type. Since there is this possibility that she is an Fe type, I wouldn't rule out ESFJ yet.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My first impression of her is actually ISFP or ESFP. But I don't wanna rule out ESFJ yet because I am still not sure whether her expressiveness is because she is an extrovert or because she is a strong Fe type. She is very expressive, she was like smiling throughout the entire conversation and in the video she is not only talking with her mouth but she is also talking with her eyes, and this makes me wonder whether she could be an Fe type. I rarely see Fi types that expressive with their eyes. But then again, ESFPs are extroverts...So I am still trying to figure out where her expressiveness is from, is it from her extroversion, or is it because she is an Fe type. Since there is this possibility that she is an Fe type, I wouldn't rule out ESFJ yet.

The answer is that she's not an Fi type, she's an Se type.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If she is an Se type, there is also this chance she could be xSTP instead of xSFP

No, there's a theoretical chance (purely in theory, mind you) that she could be ESTP or ESFP. But if she's an ESTP she sure hides it well.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My opinion as of now ESFP 3w2 imo. She seemed a lot more 7w6ish in her old YouTube videos (a lot of which she deleted)...but right now she seems a lot more image-focused and definitely a lot more controlled.

so/sp possibly.

Back in videos like these I used to think ExFP 7w6 so/sx:

But then she seems a lot different here:

So I'm not completely sure what to think of her. But yeah, for now ESFP 3w2 so/sp.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Those are old clips of her, I would say unhealthy ESFJ E3. She was so sweet and welcoming and ...normal...before. Now she's very mean in a narcissistic kind of way, insulting fans, being a premature diva before her time, I can even see it in her face, like ...it gives me the creeps. All the while she constantly tweets about how positive she is, it is very saccharine and just rubs me the wrong way. It's weird because she wasn't like this at the age a few years ago when you selected the examples in the OP. Now she throws temper tantrums, screams at fans and demands photos be deleted even if they are for free fan use only of her left side.

Even Ariana Grande’s life coach can’t work with her | Page Six

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

Yes she has those intense Fe facial expressions like SFJ Taylor Swift. Except Taylor Swift is nice.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Her character Cat is ENFP but she seems like she may be more of an ESFJ personally.

Exactly. Cat may be an ENFP but Ariana Grande has actually stated that she got weary of playing Cat, who she says is nothing like her. I totally agree with you.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'll go with ESFP, but with a hint of J-ness.

I get why you would say that, but I think the ESFP overlay thing is her attempt to fit in as a pop star, that her motive is actually the Fe dom need to fit in (be sexy like Nicky Minaj, be retro because it's fashionable not because she has developed any complex individual style). Her lyrics in her songs lack deep introspection but are about love and relationships and showcase her vocal talent. She is a vegan but very preachy about it, not like here's how to be a vegan and why I believe in it, but like you ate a hamburger you're an asshole kind of vegan. Her animated rubber face expressiveness is usually more of an Fe than Fi trait.

I definitely think she's an E3 at any rate, and very much playing the part of the cold unattainable doll quite literally to the hilt, without irony and without a back story in her lyrics to support it.

Her bizarre similarity to her also self absorbed obnoxious brother and attempts people have made to say he sets the tone (he's probably the real ESFP) and she is following big brothers lead because of familial Fe. Thus speculation is compunded by reports that her mother is also very entitled and snobby. It's a family trait, not Fi self centered oblivion.

That's my take on her, from a much wider variety of information than the old video.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]
So/Sp 3s are dry, calculating and formal. the "girly" 3 is the Sexual 3. imo, she is either Sexual 3 or Self Preservation 2

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So/Sp 3s are dry, calculating and formal. the "girly" 3 is the Sexual 3. imo, she is either Sexual 3 or Self Preservation 2

I used to think she was warm and bouncy back before she released The Way, but after she got big her whole demeanor changed and now she has a colder and drier attitude imo.

Before:

After:

She still has a girly style though. :D

Hannah Strachan

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I found Ariana Grande difficult to type. But I'd lean slightly more towards ESFP than ESFJ.

I could be wrong though.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Definetly an ESFx. But I would say ESFJ. She seems mostly articulated and composed in her expression outside of her ADD problems. So I'd say she's ESFJ good girl with leanings to go bad, like Rihanna.

2w3 Sx/So. Anyway she's extremely beautiful.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I get why you would say that, but I think the ESFP overlay thing is her attempt to fit in as a pop star, that her motive is actually the Fe dom need to fit in (be sexy like Nicky Minaj, be retro because it's fashionable not because she has developed any complex individual style). Her lyrics in her songs lack deep introspection but are about love and relationships and showcase her vocal talent. She is a vegan but very preachy about it, not like here's how to be a vegan and why I believe in it, but like you ate a hamburger you're an asshole kind of vegan. Her animated rubber face expressiveness is usually more of an Fe than Fi trait.

I definitely think she's an E3 at any rate, and very much playing the part of the cold unattainable doll quite literally to the hilt, without irony and without a back story in her lyrics to support it.

Her bizarre similarity to her also self absorbed obnoxious brother and attempts people have made to say he sets the tone (he's probably the real ESFP) and she is following big brothers lead because of familial Fe. Thus speculation is compunded by reports that her mother is also very entitled and snobby. It's a family trait, not Fi self centered oblivion.

That's my take on her, from a much wider variety of information than the old video.

Forgot to post this here, but yeah this argument convinced me. ESFJ. It especially makes sense if Frankie is the real ESFP.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
UGH SHE'S SO CUTE. I have the biggest crush in the world on her.
I think she's an ESFP.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nothing in any of her interviews made me think ENFP at all.... I lean heavily towards ESFJ as her typing, she definately a Fe user, heavy emphasis on the viewer in anything she does... always looking towards the audience rather than who ever she is speaking to... imo strong indicator of Fe. Calling her brother her best friend (family emphasis) the effortless pouty poses and loads of time for her fans, positively relishing in it. In the interview asking about boys she came up with some very typical social scenario outcomes and etiquette much more SFJ than FP. Emphasis on 'normal' rather than out of the box. Yeah I'm happy with ESFJ for her.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't know shit about her but esfj based off looks.