• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Personality Type Is Ariana Grande?

What Personality Type is Ariana Grande?

• INFJ - Counselor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTP - Thinker

• INTJ - Mastermind

• ENTP - Visionary

• ENTJ - Fieldmarshal

• ISTP - Craftsman

• ISTJ - Duty Fulfiller

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ariana Grande

You Must Be Registered To Vote

She seems like an ENFP to me.

She's got a pretty good voice.

Last edited:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/popular-culture-and-type/66256-ariana-grande.html :blush:

All i can really say for her still is ExFx. I wish she didn't take down her old YouTube videos. I used to think ENFP but she seems a lot more collected and composed now. I know [MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION] suggested E3 to me because of this (and she seems to be reinventing her image to something more mature and admirable than her quirky and bouncy old self from Victorious).

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, I think she'd be an ExFx of some sort. I definitely could see her as an ENFP. She seems very upbeat, "cutesy", and quirky :)

I agree with you, I think her voice is really pretty!

Ksilva

MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
Definitely F, I don't know though, she strikes me as kind of introverted? She seems kind of shy from what I've seen. I have no idea what I'm talking about though, because I am an ENFP and not talkative...

Turtle

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
She looks like a Fe user to me. ExFJ?

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Her character Cat is ENFP but she seems like she may be more of an ESFJ personally.

velveteen

Senior citizen
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Definitely not INFx. ESFJ is my best bet.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll go with ESFP, but with a hint of J-ness.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I know you believe that people can be typed by their writing. That may be true, it depends on whether or not someone is faking it. However, it is a known fact that people can be typed according to their speech patterns (and somewhat behavioral patterns). The video above gives a great example of how this can be done.

At the beginning of the video, Ariana is seen twirling her hair, she enjoys playing with her hair and likes to feel it brushing up against her face when she's thinking of her answer. Her response is, "Oooo, if I wanted to get a guy's attention... I have no idea, I'm so bad at this. I'm kinda like, not that cool, I guess. I don't know." Her eyes narrow as she reflects on this. Her body is in constant motion. "I [a very open-mouthed I]... have no idea. I have no idea." Speculation isn't her strong suit, and neither, I think, is introverted reflection. As she speaks on, she likes to make hand gestures that describe some kind of imaginative surroundings, such as 'being on campus.'

When asked about how to keep originality in a relationship, she stops playing with her hair for a few seconds and puts her chin in her hand. Her first words are, "I don't know..." which is an attempt to give her a chance to reflect on an answer. She needs to think about this for a while because there are so many interpersonal variables to consider! She then quickly rambles about the various concrete possibilities at the beginning of a relationship, "Should I text him is he going to text me back omg he didn't answer I'm not going to sleep." Then she talks about what to do when a guy doesn't text you back. She says 'turn your phone off,' as she kind of shakes her head and puts both hands up with palms facing outward.

All in all, Ariana Grande is way too extroverted and easily stimulated by the ramifications of concrete scenarios to be an ENFP.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know you believe that people can be typed by their writing. That may be true, it depends on whether or not someone is faking it. However, it is a known fact that people can be typed according to their speech patterns (and somewhat behavioral patterns). The video above gives a great example of how this can be done.

At the beginning of the video, Ariana is seen twirling her hair, she enjoys playing with her hair and likes to feel it brushing up against her face when she's thinking of her answer. Her response is, "Oooo, if I wanted to get a guy's attention... I have no idea, I'm so bad at this. I'm kinda like, not that cool, I guess. I don't know." Her eyes narrow as she reflects on this. Her body is in constant motion. "I [a very open-mouthed I]... have no idea. I have no idea." Speculation isn't her strong suit, and neither, I think, is introverted reflection. As she speaks on, she likes to make hand gestures that describe some kind of imaginative surroundings, such as 'being on campus.'

When asked about how to keep originality in a relationship, she stops playing with her hair for a few seconds and puts her chin in her hand. Her first words are, "I don't know..." which is an attempt to give her a chance to reflect on an answer. She needs to think about this for a while because there are so many interpersonal variables to consider! She then quickly rambles about the various concrete possibilities at the beginning of a relationship, "Should I text him is he going to text me back omg he didn't answer I'm not going to sleep." Then she talks about what to do when a guy doesn't text you back. She says 'turn your phone off,' as she kind of shakes her head and puts both hands up with palms facing outward.

All in all, Ariana Grande is way too extroverted and easily stimulated by the ramifications of concrete scenarios to be an ENFP.

She could be ESFP I suppose as well. I think I have a hard time telling those two apart.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She could be ESFP I suppose as well. I think I have a hard time telling those two apart.

Consider this then. ENFPs tend to change careers a lot, and have a hard time deciding what to do with their lives as they are in pursuit of some ideal.

Ariana Grande's biography (Wikipedia) indicates that she knows what her career path is and intended to pursue it from a young age.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Consider this then. ENFPs tend to change careers a lot, and have a hard time deciding what to do with their lives as they are in pursuit of some ideal.

Ariana Grande's biography (Wikipedia) indicates that she knows what her career path is and intended to pursue it from a young age.

I watched the video again. She still seems like an ENFP to me.

I can think of one ENFP who is a doctor. She wanted to be one from the time she was five years old. I know of another who switches jobs ever 2 - 3 years. Switching careers doesn't seem to be a key defining characteristic.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I watched the video again. She still seems like an ENFP to me.

I can think of one ENFP who was a doctor. She wanted to be one from the time she was five years old. I know of another who switches jobs ever 2 - 3 years. Switching careers doesn't seem to be a key defining characteristic.

How do you know the doctor is an ENFP?

Anyway, changing careers frequently is not the only thing I mentioned. Ariana is also too extroverted to be an ENFP. The latter can easily be mistaken for an introvert. For another thing, Ariana is not pursuing any ideal, she has no intuitive depth, she doesn't have the Ne sense for exciting NEW possibilities. Ariana Grande's personality is a cluster-fuck of Se traits. She is drawn to fame like a moth to a flame. She orders her internal Fi sense of values around the pursuit of external possibilities, but there is nothing novel about them.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's best with this video to turn off audio and read.

ENFP - The Champion
"In the view of the Champion nothing occurs that is without significance."

Ariana Grande is absolutely nothing like any of that.

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Ariana Grande

You Must Be Registered To Vote

Nope she isn't ENFP.
She is either xSFJ or xSFP, her eye movements, her facial expression, the way she talks and everything, actually reminds me of a few xSFJ and xSFP whom I know in real life.

ENFPs often have that lost-in-lalaland facial expression on their face due to their Ne-Fi, but Ariana Grande lacked this facial expression.
And also, ENFPs are one of the most introverted extroverts out there, and they are usually very quiet, daydreamy, and soft-spoken.
ENFPs usually get mistyped as introverts due to their quiet and soft-spoken disposition. In fact, when I first met my ENFP classmate, I actually mistyped her as INFP.
It's only after getting to know her better that I started realizing she is an extrovert because her daily lifestyle is always about socializing and socializing with people, she never seemed to get tired of socializing with people, she is so social that she often hang out with her friends past midnight.
And also, ENFPs have this tendency to use lots of colorful and abstract concepts in their speech
For example, during music lesson, my teacher was asking my ENFP classmate, "So tell me, what is the definition of a verse?"
And my ENFP classmate replied, "A verse is something similar to a side-dish, it acts as an appetizer for the main dish..."
My ENFP classmate actually linked music to side-dish and appetizer.
So this is how you spot an ENFP, they use lots of colorful abstractions in their speech.

ENFPs are often reserved and quiet people and they often appear like introverts. They are soft-spoken, quiet, daydreamy, they appear so much like INFPs, it's only after you get to know their daily lifestyle then you realized that they are actually extroverts. If you wanna spot an ENFP, just look for that quiet, soft-spoken daydreamer with that lost-in-lalaland facial expression on their face
, but at the same time, her daily lifestyle consists of socializing with friends every day, and you will know immediately that you have found an ENFP.