User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Ariana Grande?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    Nope she isn't ENFP.
    She is either xSFJ or xSFP, her eye movements, her facial expression, the way she talks and everything, actually reminds me of a few xSFJ and xSFP whom I know in real life.

ENFPs often have that lost-in-lalaland facial expression on their face due to their Ne-Fi, but Ariana Grande lacked this facial expression.
    And also, ENFPs are one of the most introverted extroverts out there, and they are usually very quiet, daydreamy, and soft-spoken.
    ENFPs usually get mistyped as introverts due to their quiet and soft-spoken disposition. In fact, when I first met my ENFP classmate, I actually mistyped her as INFP.
    It's only after getting to know her better that I started realizing she is an extrovert because her daily lifestyle is always about socializing and socializing with people, she never seemed to get tired of socializing with people, she is so social that she often hang out with her friends past midnight.
    And also, ENFPs have this tendency to use lots of colorful and abstract concepts in their speech
    For example, during music lesson, my teacher was asking my ENFP classmate, "So tell me, what is the definition of a verse?"
    And my ENFP classmate replied, "A verse is something similar to a side-dish, it acts as an appetizer for the main dish..."
    My ENFP classmate actually linked music to side-dish and appetizer.
    So this is how you spot an ENFP, they use lots of colorful abstractions in their speech.

ENFPs are often reserved and quiet people and they often appear like introverts. They are soft-spoken, quiet, daydreamy, they appear so much like INFPs, it's only after you get to know their daily lifestyle then you realized that they are actually extroverts. If you wanna spot an ENFP, just look for that quiet, soft-spoken daydreamer with that lost-in-lalaland facial expression on their face
    , but at the same time, her daily lifestyle consists of socializing with friends every day, and you will know immediately that you have found an ENFP.
    You're good at this. But why do you only eliminate a type? And where is the ESFJ in Ariana?
    "If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."
    I'm an extrovert trapped within an introverted soul.

A wannabe dog

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    You're good at this. But why do you only eliminate a type? And where is the ESFJ in Ariana?

My first impression of her is actually ISFP or ESFP. But I don't wanna rule out ESFJ yet because I am still not sure whether her expressiveness is because she is an extrovert or because she is a strong Fe type. She is very expressive, she was like smiling throughout the entire conversation and in the video she is not only talking with her mouth but she is also talking with her eyes, and this makes me wonder whether she could be an Fe type. I rarely see Fi types that expressive with their eyes. But then again, ESFPs are extroverts...So I am still trying to figure out where her expressiveness is from, is it from her extroversion, or is it because she is an Fe type. Since there is this possibility that she is an Fe type, I wouldn't rule out ESFJ yet.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

My first impression of her is actually ISFP or ESFP. But I don't wanna rule out ESFJ yet because I am still not sure whether her expressiveness is because she is an extrovert or because she is a strong Fe type. She is very expressive, she was like smiling throughout the entire conversation and in the video she is not only talking with her mouth but she is also talking with her eyes, and this makes me wonder whether she could be an Fe type. I rarely see Fi types that expressive with their eyes. But then again, ESFPs are extroverts...So I am still trying to figure out where her expressiveness is from, is it from her extroversion, or is it because she is an Fe type. Since there is this possibility that she is an Fe type, I wouldn't rule out ESFJ yet.
    The answer is that she's not an Fi type, she's an Se type.
    "If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."

A wannabe dog

The answer is that she's not an Fi type, she's an Se type.
    If she is an Se type, there is also this chance she could be xSTP instead of xSFP
    Likes Thalassa liked this post

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

If she is an Se type, there is also this chance she could be xSTP instead of xSFP
    No, there's a theoretical chance (purely in theory, mind you) that she could be ESTP or ESFP. But if she's an ESTP she sure hides it well.
    Likes Destiny liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

My opinion as of now ESFP 3w2 imo. She seemed a lot more 7w6ish in her old YouTube videos (a lot of which she deleted)...but right now she seems a lot more image-focused and definitely a lot more controlled.

so/sp possibly.

Back in videos like these I used to think ExFP 7w6 so/sx:

But then she seems a lot different here:

So I'm not completely sure what to think of her. But yeah, for now ESFP 3w2 so/sp.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Those are old clips of her, I would say unhealthy ESFJ E3. She was so sweet and welcoming and ...normal...before. Now she's very mean in a narcissistic kind of way, insulting fans, being a premature diva before her time, I can even see it in her face, like ...it gives me the creeps. All the while she constantly tweets about how positive she is, it is very saccharine and just rubs me the wrong way. It's weird because she wasn't like this at the age a few years ago when you selected the examples in the OP. Now she throws temper tantrums, screams at fans and demands photos be deleted even if they are for free fan use only of her left side.

Even Ariana Grande’s life coach can’t work with her | Page Six
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yes she has those intense Fe facial expressions like SFJ Taylor Swift. Except Taylor Swift is nice.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Her character Cat is ENFP but she seems like she may be more of an ESFJ personally.
    Exactly. Cat may be an ENFP but Ariana Grande has actually stated that she got weary of playing Cat, who she says is nothing like her. I totally agree with you.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'll go with ESFP, but with a hint of J-ness.
    I get why you would say that, but I think the ESFP overlay thing is her attempt to fit in as a pop star, that her motive is actually the Fe dom need to fit in (be sexy like Nicky Minaj, be retro because it's fashionable not because she has developed any complex individual style). Her lyrics in her songs lack deep introspection but are about love and relationships and showcase her vocal talent. She is a vegan but very preachy about it, not like here's how to be a vegan and why I believe in it, but like you ate a hamburger you're an asshole kind of vegan. Her animated rubber face expressiveness is usually more of an Fe than Fi trait.

I definitely think she's an E3 at any rate, and very much playing the part of the cold unattainable doll quite literally to the hilt, without irony and without a back story in her lyrics to support it.

Her bizarre similarity to her also self absorbed obnoxious brother and attempts people have made to say he sets the tone (he's probably the real ESFP) and she is following big brothers lead because of familial Fe. Thus speculation is compunded by reports that her mother is also very entitled and snobby. It's a family trait, not Fi self centered oblivion.

That's my take on her, from a much wider variety of information than the old video.
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post