User Tag List

Poll: Emma Roberts' Type?

123 Last

Thread: Emma Roberts

Default Emma Roberts

Emma Roberts

You Must Be Registered To Vote

What is her type?

"If I'm having a really bad day, I have a girlfriend - or even a guy friend - who I can call. They'll listen to me wallow for a minute and then they be like 'Okay, let's stop. Everything's great. Let's figure out how to fix what's bothering you.'"

"I grew up with just my mom. She and I were like best friends. She's a very independent woman and I admire that about her. In my life, I've tried to be like that. To be okay with being on my own and being independent."

"I just have never been the kind of person that's out in public being inappropriate, I guess. I like to have fun as much as the next person but I tend to do it in private and just hang with close friends. If I'm going out I'll just do it with my really close friends."

"I read a book a week. I try to keep my mind working."

"When I read a book, I'm very much about detail."

"Well, there's nothing more touching than putting a smile on a kid's face when you can."

"I'm my own person and am trying to carve out a career on my own."

Further quotes... Emma Roberts Quotes - BrainyQuote

Last edited by highlander; 09-14-2014 at 10:03 PM.

MBTI
    XXFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

I think she's a Si dominant followed by Fe: ISFJ. But that's just my opinion haha.

Her clothing style feels like an ISFP... I don't get the Se-aux impulsivity from her though... How does it manifest itself in ISFPs?

There's an overabundance of women in my workplace who adopt this "jean + ugly looking shoes + casual shirt + leather jacket" look...

What MBTI types prefer that look?

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

@yeghor why do you keep correlating appearance with MBTI type?

There are a lot of factors as to why someone might dress the way they do. Physiological appearance is also unreliable.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    @yeghor why do you keep correlating appearance with MBTI type?

There are a lot of factors as to why someone might dress the way they do. Physiological appearance is also unreliable.
    I notice some patterns between clothing style and mbti types... IxxPs seem to have this rebellious streak and tendency to go against norms...

So they seem to adopt weird-looking clothing styles...

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    I notice some patterns between clothing style and mbti types... IxxPs seem to have this rebellious streak and tendency to go against norms...

So they seem to adopt weird-looking clothing styles...
    What about those who don't? I suppose if you're vague that observation could work as a generalisation, but I'm wary of relying on such methods.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

- A.A. Milne.

What about those who don't? I suppose if you're vague that observation could work as a generalisation, but I'm wary of relying on such methods.
    It's just something that I check among other things about a person... It's just another venue for information to process...

Those who don't, seem to go unnoticed in my radar...?

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    It's just something that I check among other things about a person... It's just another venue for information to process...

Those who don't, seem to go unnoticed in my radar...?
    So if I wore a grey business suit the majority of the time, not for work but because I like it, would that suit be associated with conventionality? Or would the fact I wear it even when I have no functional reason to apart from personal taste, set me apart as someone with an alternate style?

It so, what would that correlate to.

- A.A. Milne.

So if I wore a grey business suit the majority of the time, not for work but because I like it, would that suit be associated with conventionality? Or would the fact I wear it even when I have no functional reason to apart from personal taste, set me apart as someone with an alternate style?

It so, what would that correlate to.
    Don't know... But there must be some kind of psychological drive behind that, which, if I identified, might be linked to enneagram and MBTI...

Or perhaps it may point out that you have the mentality of a mafia\crime boss...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

She is ISFP.
    But I've read a few interviews and I've watched her on youtube.
    Clothes....neeeee.