• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Emma Roberts

Emma Roberts' Type?

• INFJ

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • ENFJ

• ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• ISFJ

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • ESFJ

• ISTJ

• ESTJ

• ISFP

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • ESFP

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • ESTP

• ISTP

• ENTJ

• ENTP

• INTP

• INTJ

• Total voters

Murrdogg

Emma Roberts

You Must Be Registered To Vote

What is her type?

"If I'm having a really bad day, I have a girlfriend - or even a guy friend - who I can call. They'll listen to me wallow for a minute and then they be like 'Okay, let's stop. Everything's great. Let's figure out how to fix what's bothering you.'"

"I grew up with just my mom. She and I were like best friends. She's a very independent woman and I admire that about her. In my life, I've tried to be like that. To be okay with being on my own and being independent."

"I just have never been the kind of person that's out in public being inappropriate, I guess. I like to have fun as much as the next person but I tend to do it in private and just hang with close friends. If I'm going out I'll just do it with my really close friends."

"I read a book a week. I try to keep my mind working."

"When I read a book, I'm very much about detail."

"Well, there's nothing more touching than putting a smile on a kid's face when you can."

"I'm my own person and am trying to carve out a career on my own."

Further quotes... Emma Roberts Quotes - BrainyQuote

Last edited by a moderator:

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think she's a Si dominant followed by Fe: ISFJ. But that's just my opinion haha.

yeghor

Her clothing style feels like an ISFP... I don't get the Se-aux impulsivity from her though... How does it manifest itself in ISFPs?

There's an overabundance of women in my workplace who adopt this "jean + ugly looking shoes + casual shirt + leather jacket" look...

What MBTI types prefer that look?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
[MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION] why do you keep correlating appearance with MBTI type?

There are a lot of factors as to why someone might dress the way they do. Physiological appearance is also unreliable.

yeghor

[MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION] why do you keep correlating appearance with MBTI type?

There are a lot of factors as to why someone might dress the way they do. Physiological appearance is also unreliable.

I notice some patterns between clothing style and mbti types... IxxPs seem to have this rebellious streak and tendency to go against norms...

So they seem to adopt weird-looking clothing styles...

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I notice some patterns between clothing style and mbti types... IxxPs seem to have this rebellious streak and tendency to go against norms...

So they seem to adopt weird-looking clothing styles...

What about those who don't? I suppose if you're vague that observation could work as a generalisation, but I'm wary of relying on such methods.

yeghor

What about those who don't? I suppose if you're vague that observation could work as a generalisation, but I'm wary of relying on such methods.

It's just something that I check among other things about a person... It's just another venue for information to process...

Those who don't, seem to go unnoticed in my radar...?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
It's just something that I check among other things about a person... It's just another venue for information to process...

Those who don't, seem to go unnoticed in my radar...?

So if I wore a grey business suit the majority of the time, not for work but because I like it, would that suit be associated with conventionality? Or would the fact I wear it even when I have no functional reason to apart from personal taste, set me apart as someone with an alternate style?

It so, what would that correlate to.

yeghor

So if I wore a grey business suit the majority of the time, not for work but because I like it, would that suit be associated with conventionality? Or would the fact I wear it even when I have no functional reason to apart from personal taste, set me apart as someone with an alternate style?

It so, what would that correlate to.

Don't know... But there must be some kind of psychological drive behind that, which, if I identified, might be linked to enneagram and MBTI...

Or perhaps it may point out that you have the mentality of a mafia\crime boss...

Jinn

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
She is ISFP.
But I've read a few interviews and I've watched her on youtube.
Clothes....neeeee.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Don't know... But there must be some kind of psychological drive behind that, which, if I identified, might be linked to enneagram and MBTI...

Or perhaps it may point out that you have the mentality of a mafia\crime boss...

Better than a type.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

That's more like it, although I could extrapolate that a Mafia member in the picture is there to tell me it is not better than type in a kind of paradoxical play on visual head shaking.

yeghor

That's more like it, although I could extrapolate that a Mafia member in the picture is there to tell me it is not better than type in a kind of paradoxical play on visual head shaking.

Suits may have a link to prestige, status and power... may have something to do with business hence Te...

yeghor

But would Te wear one all the time, literally, not mentally.

In public yes.. in private something casual but still prestigeous... not necessarily a suit...

You ask too many questions...and expect the other to make explanations.. feels like an inquisition than a discussion... you gotta put forward your ideas as well...

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
In public yes.. in private something casual but still prestigeous... not necessarily a suit...

You ask too many questions...and expect the other to make explanations.. feels like an inquisition than a discussion... you gotta put forward your ideas as well...

I don't have any ideas, I just like quizzing others to help fill my mind with useless...I mean useful information.

L

LadyLazarus

I voted ENTJ because she's a multi-millionaire entrepreneur as well as a rap mogul. I mean, she even got her face on the box of camel cigarettes, ingenious that one, I tells ya.