• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Emma Roberts

Emma Roberts' Type?

• INFJ

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • ENFJ

• ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• ISFJ

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • ESFJ

• ISTJ

• ESTJ

• ISFP

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • ESFP

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • ESTP

• ISTP

• ENTJ

• ENTP

• INTP

• INTJ

• Total voters

Murrdogg

I voted ENTJ because she's a multi-millionaire entrepreneur as well as a rap mogul. I mean, she even got her face on the box of camel cigarettes, ingenious that one, I tells ya.

Yes she's definitely bright.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ :yay:

I got to say, when I watched that video as well as other videos, it's kind of easy to say ISFJ, but actually and I don't give my type away often, she's an INFJ with either a 6 or 9 enneagram type.

Her body language in some points strongly resembles mine when I try to meet new people and have to be "positive", obviously some differences she gets more leniency being a female, where others may be thrown back me being a male so I sometimes limit my use of coming off, but every so now and then I'm like eff the haters. :)
In the video in this thread, she kind of gives like this disinterested look, but I think it's merely "I got things to do" kind of look.
It's just a guess, I just find it weird that some people are kind of like me. :wubbie:

Her clothing style feels like an ISFP... I don't get the Se-aux impulsivity from her though... How does it manifest itself in ISFPs?
There's an overabundance of women in my workplace who adopt this "jean + ugly looking shoes + casual shirt + leather jacket" look...
What MBTI types prefer that look?

Let me add: When she was younger she may had dressed very according to SJ culture, but I dressed that way often too until I got to explore fashion myself, and yeah even though she mentions particular styles from the past, INFJ's want to give off an impression, not necessarily that they look amazing or well kept and fashion is constantly taking things old being recycled into the new.

• "There's not a lot of original ways to get attention in the press."
  • "I just don't like talking about my relationships or anything like that, in any reference."
  • "I don't think I'd be a very good talk show host. I mean, I'm very talkative but I don't know if I could do that all the time."
  • "I love dark chocolate. I love it."
  • "I'm a really picky eater."
  • "I'm my own person, and am trying to carve out a career on my own."
  • "I am definitely not like the hottest young actress, the most beautiful or whatever. I have my own thing going."
  • "I want to constantly be surprising people with different roles."
  • "It's always great when a director is just supportive of what you're doing. They're not so much critiquing you but giving you more ideas, giving you tons of things to work with, making you question your character and making you think about it... and making it seem like everything is limitless. That usually helps a lot."
  • "I love dressing up. It's the best part of being a girl, I think."

She's like the female version of me practically.

Edit: Maybeee she's an ISFJ, she's not really theoretical in any aspect. Oh well my vote has been counted. Well we relate Fe for sure. :D

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nah she reads. It's just what she reads is may be a factor.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:wubbie: I am in love with her. Fi dom.

Puffypolma

Bizarre Love Triangle
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I feel ISFP. Her fashion sense is cool btw and I love her boyfriend.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, I'm not sure if she's an INFJ really but whatever. Saw Nerve last night. She's so pretty.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel now that this thread has become mine.

I watched a few more interviews, discerning letter by letter. She definitely does use Fe/Ti. It's like without a doubt. I would say Introvert iNtuitive Feeling Judging now for sure

Introvert - just on a hunch
iNtuitive - her facial displays definitely have the eyes stand out more. Like other actors and actresses who are INFJ, their eyes seem to be on their own.
Feeling - Fe/Ti very much to make the environment pleasant
Judging - neat clothes, seems to hold herself together in appearance

But she is first and foremost dominant perceiving. Her clothes also helped say she is Se more than any other. While the role she plays as actresses may differ in fictional type. She is very consistent in her real life display. She doesn't have the smoothness of Si-Fe women, which as a Ni-Fe user, we are not so entrenched in the "culture" making us seem a little out of line.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
I guessed ISFJ. On Celebrity IOU, she seemed loyal, modest, and a little bit people pleasing. I'm torn, because she might be in ESFP. She doesn't seem deep enough to be an intuitive. Not sure, don't really care. Watching her now on American horror story Delicate. Her hair looks so dry, it looks like straw. She needs to use some moisturizer.