• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lorde (pop singer)

What Personality Type is Lorde (Ella Yelich-O'Connor)?

• INFP

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • INFJ

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFJ

• INTP

• INTJ

• ENTP

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • ENTJ

• ISFP

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • ISFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

Sunny Ghost

Lorde

You Must Be Registered To Vote

I couldn't find one on her.

She has a lot of very awkward stage movements and dances. Her lyrics are a backlash towards the mainstream. I propose INFJ or INFP. I'm not too certain. She's talked out against many other young pop stars. Likely a 6-8-4.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

figsfiggyfigs

In the words of Nico. She soulds like she could be a grade a KUNT.

Edit: Well, maybe grade B. She is 16, I guess. She'll flower into a grade A, eventually.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
In the words of Nico. She soulds like she could be a grade a KUNT.

Edit: Well, maybe grade B. She is 16, I guess. She'll flower into a grade A, eventually.

Truu. I'm pretty sure she told some artists who she talked shit about that they were her inspiration when she made her first acceptance speech. Like she calls herself a feminist and criticizes these other female artists like Taylor Swift for the messages in her music and it's like what, god forbid a woman talks about her feelings and expresses it through music?????

I haven't seen enough of her but INFJ could be right from my first impressions. :shrug: so/sp I guess. Her music is so sx-last. What a bore. She's a good singer but god it's so monotone.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Truu. I'm pretty sure she told some artists who she talked shit about that they were her inspiration when she made her first acceptance speech. Like she calls herself a feminist and criticizes these other female artists like Taylor Swift for the messages in her music and it's like what, god forbid a woman talks about her feelings and expresses it through music?????

I haven't seen enough of her but INFJ could be right from my first impressions. :shrug: so/sp I guess. Her music is so sx-last. What a bore. She's a good singer but god it's so monotone.

Don't want to derail this thread, but Taylor Swift deserves criticism for her lyrics. She's written at the emotional level of a 15 year old her whole career.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
Glad someone is talking about her type. I like her.

She is definitely easy to relate to compared to other musicians, such as Taylor Swift or ...some others, idk (in relation to her lyrics ...I know I don't always pay attention to lyrics, but with her I do). I am just gonna make a random guess and say INFP for now. I think I honestly see Ne, though...

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
IxFP makes sense but I don't have a strong MBTI opinion. Definitely so/sp. Her music REEKS of so/sp. 6 would make sense with her social media presence -- I see some counterphobia in there. I'm thinking 6w7/4w3/9wX.

Been really into her recently, if you couldn't tell from my avatar, lol. I identify a lot with "Pure Heroine"'s main themes (navigating a nebulous/ever-changing social structure; zeroing in on the now to avoid anxiety about the future/existential anxiety; trying to reconcile your need to be "the best" with an awareness of how little that label means; solidarity with friends enduring that same angst with you).

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Okay, I forgot I posted in here before. I like Lorde a lot more now. Her music can get boring sometimes but I'm getting into it and definitely like her as a person now. I really love her friendship with Taylor and I like that she's starting to unlearn her internalized misogyny. :yes:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am Lorde, Ya ya ya, Lorde, Lorde, Lorde , ya ya ya :D

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dig her. Her lyrics strike me as very 3+4 though not sure which side of the equation she favors. For example Glory and Gore, that title screams 3 and 4 to me, as do the lyrics. In many of her songs, she talks a lot about freedom, double standards, and fully includes herself in them (which seems very 3/4 to me). An example of this, "only bad people like to see their likeness set in stone, what does that make me?".

She writes a lot about achievement, image, and winning as well-- but always with a self reflective, identity seeking commentary.

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
She seems EXTP. Maybe ENTP but don't know who she is & too lazy to research.

Duffy

She's either triple reactive 4-6-8 or 4-7-8.

She's certainly not averse to conflict (8). She has that Nirvana "come as you are" approach towards expression, but with more reactivity (calling a spade a spade) that makes me think she's 4 + 6. As for MBTI, I see her as an Fe type, but don't know the exact letters.

rmrf

I always got the impression she's an INFJ, maybe ENFJ. Probably enneagram 478

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
She dances exactly like I do. So I think that's as good a reason as any to vote INFP.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I like her. I sooo want her to be ENTP but she's a little too tame for that. She really reminds me of my ESFJ friend though so idk.
I do love this song though:

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFP definitely. Not confident on her Enneagram but I could see 3w4 or 4w3 so/sp.