• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Charlize Theron

What Personality Type is Charlize Theron?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• ENFP

• INTP

• INTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTJ

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Charlize Theron

You Must Be Registered To Vote

IS?P 3w4 Sp/Sx?
Edit: I could also see her as 9w8 Sx/Sp (too intense to be Self Preservation, but not intense or demonstrative enough and too reserved to be a Sexual 3). however, this interview leads me to think she is Sp/Sx

Last edited by a moderator:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ!

3w4 makes sense.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
actually, I could totally see that. do you agree with Sp/Sx?

Not sure. She describes herself as an super social person. She would hardly type herself as a Social-last and the fact that she is So-last is not obvious to me.

She's absolutely not introvert though.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I feel pretty confident she's a ESTP (and a bad ass one at that).

This interview exemplifies it for me:

She's frickin' hilarious BTW :laugh:

lulabelle

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I feel pretty confident she's a ESTP (and a bad ass one at that).

This interview exemplifies it for me:

She's frickin' hilarious BTW :laugh:

haha she was obviously being absurd and ironic in that interview tho. reminds me of Ne absurdity. if you watch longer, more reflective interviews with her she definitely seems iNtuitive

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
haha she was obviously being absurd and ironic in that interview tho. reminds me of Ne absurdity. if you watch longer, more reflective interviews with her she definitely seems iNtuitive
I find her confusing. At times she comes across like a ENTJ and other times like a ESTP. The two types can strangely be hard to distinguish between, especially if they're a 8 (which surely she is).

00c

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I find her confusing. At times she comes across like a ENTJ and other times like a ESTP. The two types can strangely be hard to distinguish between, especially if they're a 8 (which surely she is).

Care to explain how she is "surely" an 8? Enneagram 3 seems more likely with the fame and all and the little tidbit of 2's and 3's being among the more physically attractive (fight me on this).

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Care to explain how she is "surely" an 8? Enneagram 3 seems more likely with the fame and all and the little tidbit of 2's and 3's being among the more physically attractive (fight me on this).
3s are disproportionately represented among successful people, but not enough to work from the assumption that successful people tend to be 3s. I don't go on physical attributes when typing either.

I find Charlize quite a bold, forceful, assertive and fearless personality. In that above interview she is very dominant and takes charge with ease (in part, I think because she notices Kristen Stewart is uncomfortable and is trying to lighten the mood). I also heard her speak about being uneasy about appearing weak and vulnerable, and how she's had to overcome that issue. And if I remember correctly, the way she was 'discovered' was by an agent observing her ripping apart a bank teller when he/she wouldn't cash a cheque (apparently she was very short on money). Just recently she was cast in a film as a co-lead and after finding out she was getting paid less than her male co-star, she demanded an equal salary.

Also I tend to find if I come across someone and it's hard to tell whether they're a ESTP or a ENTJ, they're usually a 8. In other words, ESTP 8s appear to have ENTJ qualities, and ENTJ 8s appear to have ESTP qualities.

Personally, I don't find her self-aware and image driven enough to be a 3.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i heard she's a cokehead :whistling:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i lost respect for her for a minute for dating sean penn (ugh), but then i learned that she dumped him by just completely cutting him off and not answering his calls anymore.

so now i appreciate her for the cold-hearted cokeheaded mean girl that she is.

3w4 sounds good, and i'd lean ENTJ>ESTP although those are the two best options.

Duffy

I think she's ENTJ, enneagram 8.

If she's 3w4, then where is the image drive? Also, where is the 4?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My best friend works as a sommelier in LA and she came in. I asked what she was like, and she paused and thought. Then said, "She kind of reminded me of you. Same vibe."

FWTW.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Definitely So/Sx 8w7. Social 8s are the intellectuals of the type, are more easy-going, and are often driven by causes/activism - all of which fits her well. Don't see any Sp in her at all really.