User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Charlize Theron?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charlize Theron

Quote Originally Posted by sleuthiness View Post
    so/sp e78 enfp interviewed by a mamma mio so/sp e54 infp
    Charlize Theron Invited President Obama to a Strip Club - YouTube w/ an so/sx e67 estp?
    Obviously kimmel's one of those great unknowns but get out there, do some research
    "I have a problem with cabinets being messy and people just shoving things in and closing the door. I will lie in bed and not be able to sleep because I'll say to myself: 'I think I saw something in that cabinet that just shouldn't be there.'

I like being a cog in a wheel. I like being a small aspect of a much bigger thing, and I think my interest in that takes the pressure of myself."

Charlize Theron on advice to her 20-year-old self: "I would say, “Calm down.” I was always in a rush. I felt like time was going to run out. Now that I’m older, I know I’m not missing out on anything. Now, I go home, and that feels really good. When I hit 30, I realized I didn’t have to please everybody. I could actually enjoy life, which is not a bad thing at all."

really doesn't sound very p whatsoever. it sounds like a conscientious je dom. the bit about time sounds very nfj.
    All for ourselves and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind. - Adam Smith

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    enfj

That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes Floki liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123