• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Louis CK

What Personality Type is Louis CK?

• INFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFJ

• INTJ

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w1

• Total voters

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
Louis CK

You Must Be Registered To Vote

The best comedian alive right now, I'd say. In my opinion, he's either an INTP or an INFP.

Last edited by a moderator:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
LOVE HIM!!!!

:worthy:

NFP, most likely an INFP.

HE IS NOT NOT NOT an NT, ugh, when people type him as an ENTP I want to vomit.

He's definitely an F, and in my opinion his brilliant comedy is brimming with both Ne and Fi.

:wub:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I have him pegged so/sp e54 intj or infp.

Either way, it's hard to tell.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
From the few things I've' seen, he's hilarious. Absolutely genius. Not sure what his type is, although Silly Sapienne's ideas sound about right. Not sure I'd be so quick to type him as an F though.

Twams

MBTI Type
INTP
There isn't a lot of information to go on. He could be completely different from the way he portrays himself in his show, or even on stage. In my opinion, his character in "Louie" is an INXP. He is prone to emotional outbursts, but every now and then an INTP will lose control of his or her emotions in stressful situations.

OmarFW

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
He's certainly a Ji dominant but the things he talks about seem more Ti based than Fi based to me as he doesn't really make any ethical arguments or complaints against society, just logical complaints.

I say INTP.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
He's certainly a Ji dominant but the things he talks about seem more Ti based than Fi based to me as he doesn't really make any ethical arguments or complaints against society, just logical complaints.

I say INTP.

I agree with the bolded, but I see lots of nutty Ne in him as well. He also likes to say inappropiate (but often very honest) things just to put them out there and push people's buttons and see how they react (I remember he outright admitted this in one show) which reminds me of a lot of ENTPs.

I'm going with ENTP.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i kinda think intp...not sure tho.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Here's the first of eight parts in a nice long interview with Louis, if anyone wants to try and use it as a reference point. I haven't listened yet, I may throw in my two cents afterwards. Right now, I lean INxP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Foe_K19SQoE

The remaining seven parts are also available and are probably in the related video thing on the side.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my impression didn't change really...i think he's an older intp who has balanced out...so he's more extroverted but still intp i think. :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
he's freakin hysterical! how could you not think he's funny?

R

Riva

I've only seen one of his clips (10mins), and I could swear to the God I worship that I could do much much better than that. Could you post some videos that you find hilarious? I don't find him funny but I sure like to laugh and would like to give him a chance.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
and I could swear to the God I worship that I could do much much better than that.

Have you done stand-up comedy? Have you done it for years and years? Because if that isn't the case, you definitely could not. It annoys me when people assume stand-up is so absurdly easily and requires no skill.

That said, what comedians are you a fan of? I don't particularly feel like tracking down bits just now (maybe later), but just to clarify your own sensibilities in comedy. Comedy is a bit like music in that it comes in many forms and types, and even songs or bands seen as some of the best ever aren't liked universally.

I can vouch for the fact that Louis CK is widely loved, especially by A) stand-up fans and B) a lot of fellow comedians (Seinfeld, Chris Rock, Ricky Gervais, Patton Oswalt, Marc Maron, Paul Tompkins, to name a few that I've seen express their admiration).

R

Riva

Heh heh he... annoyed you didn't I? Well my plan was to annoy Lady X. But eh, I guess atleast I got you. Anway, I don't find him funny. What you said about music makes sense. And like I've said I've only seen one video of his and that wasn't funny. So if there are videos you find funny show them to me rather that get annoyed again after reading this.

Oh, I find most of the comedians you mentioned funny. But CK no. I am funnier than him, I am also better looking than Tom Cruise and is more athletic than Michael Jordan.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
It seems hard to tell with comedians... since the main aspect of comedy is surprise / unexpectedness / reversal I think the really good ones are almost always P types, but everything past that seems variable.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Lol his last 2 initials are what everyone calls me (and for all intents and purposes my name is) irl.

FakePlasticAlice

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'v seen better and he's not very funny.

Are you off your rocker!

Are you a fan of Chris Rock at all? (I ask because Louis often writes for him)

Also...you judge based on only a 10-minute clip? Which one was it? (please link)

Have you done stand-up comedy? Have you done it for years and years? Because if that isn't the case, you definitely could not. It annoys me when people assume stand-up is so absurdly easily and requires no skill.

I couldn't agree with this more! I have such admiration and respect for good stand-up comics. Which, to me, would be first and foremost Louis CK, George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Chris Rock, Katt Williams (and more). The lens through which they observe the world never ceases to put me in awe.

That said, what comedians are you a fan of?

He probably likes Dane Cook :p *cough* CK joke theif *cough*

All that being said, to each his own!

EDIT: I attended one of Louis CK's shows a couple years back. It was obvious by the energy in the room that perhaps a little less than half of the audience hadn't been exposed to Louis before. As he started in there was a mixture of hilarity and resistance. I guess they really didn't know what they were in for, but by about 10 minutes in they were clutching their sides with the rest of us.

I always thought Louis to be ENTP.