User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Louis CK?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 51314151617 Last

Thread: Louis CK

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    This. Just because he has emotions and talks about them don't mean he's INFP.
    Do INFPs even like talkiing about their emotions? I find them pretty reserved.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i thought intp for forever...then infp but after someone suggested watching him as a younger guy it totally made me see the enfpness.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Do INFPs even like talkiing about their emotions? I find them pretty reserved.
    I guess it depends but personally speaking ... yes, I'm reserved when it comes to that. In real life, face to face anyways.
    4w5-9w1-5w4

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i thought intp for forever...then infp but after someone suggested watching him as a younger guy it totally made me see the enfpness.
    I'm curious why you would think those types he seems very Se dom to me and has zero Fi.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    I guess it depends but personally speaking ... yes, I'm reserved when it comes to that. In real life, face to face anyways.
    Anyways I just find it funny how the INFP's are saying he's INFP, the ISTP saying he's ISTP and the ENFP saying he's ENFP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I'm curious why you would think those types he seems very Se dom to me and has zero Fi.
    he's so fi man whatareya talking about??? what are you saying is so se? have you known many enfp males? they're all ravenous...if thats what you mean.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    he's so fi man whatareya talking about??? what are you saying is so se? have you known many enfp males? they're all ravenous...if thats what you mean.
    He has a whole skit about how he thinks about doing good things for people but never wants to do it. I know quite a bit of enfp males. Also his cinnabon skit made think obvious se.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

He has a whole skit about how he thinks about doing good things for people but never wants to do it. I know quite a bit of enfp males. Also his cinnabon skit made think obvious se.
    I'm not going to claim he's an ENFP. But, yeah, Ne'ers like to eat also, sometimes we like it a lot. And there's nothing more ENFP than noticing how much you aren't doing for other people.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I'm not going to claim he's an ENFP. But, yeah, Ne'ers like to eat also, sometimes we like it a lot. And there's nothing more ENFP than noticing how much you aren't doing for other people.
    right...he's aware of it and amused at himself for not actually acting on it...like with ne...experiencing it in your head is sort of like...good enough...until you're self awareness kicks in and you realize that's what happened. like enfps can be super self delusional in this way.

(i started writing this hours ago...lost my train of thought haha )
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    iNtP

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but he *is* an entertainer. How likely do you think it is that he behaves on stage the way he does under other circumstances?