• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bruce Lee

What Personality Type Is Bruce Lee?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTJ

• ENTJ

• ENFP

• ISTJ

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ESTJ

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w9

• 9w1

• Total voters

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
Sensors can be open/intellectual too, their other functions just hinder it being shown.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm currently listening to this interview

YouTube - Robert Lee interview about brother Bruce Lee Part 1 of 2

in which his apparently entp brother describes Bruce as he knew him.

1. Loved being the hero
2. Was a generator of energy (presumably positive, considering how he drew people thru his mere presence).
3. Describes Bruce's moves as new "inventions".
4. Robert believes Bruce, had he been alive over the past several decades, would have continued to reinvent himself (in Part 2 of the same interview).

Semantics-related issues aside, I don't see any single reason to think of him as anything but entj.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Obviously his brother doesn't know him like we do.

KDude

I don't necessarily doubt it, but most people can reinvent themselves. Besides, Te types are more known to concentrate outward for what needs to be changed. Introverted judgers are more inclined to reinvent from within. Fe adapts to emotional/social relevance in a situation. Se adapts to changes and trends in environment/experience. Ne changes it's enthusiasm for all kinds of things. Reinvention is possible in many ways.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't necessarily doubt it, but most people can reinvent themselves. Besides, Te types are more known to concentrate outward for what needs to be changed. Introverted judgers are more inclined to reinvent from within. Fe adapts to emotional/social relevance in a situation. Se adapts to changes and trends in environment/experience. Ne changes it's enthusiasm for all kinds of things. Reinvention is possible in many ways.

What are you implying?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
That none of the characteristics you listed imply a typological preference one way or the other.

The characteristics reflect my knowledge of the sketch of an entj's approach to life. One, they're generally quite positive (sometimes quite expressive of it), which works as a natural stimulant/picker-upper for isfjs, who tend to grip tightly to the past. The energy described in the interview I'd linked and expressed in the black & white multi-parter on youtube matches what I understand as the positive, restless, forward-looking entj variety.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
ENFPs can do/be those things as well. A lot of types can.

wolfy

awsm
That reminds me, the story about Bruce kissing Jackie when hurting him was from the jail scene in Enter the Dragon when he whacked him with nunchucks and not Fist of Fury. In Fist of Fury Jackie was praised by Bruce for jumping so far out the window.

I saw it on a documentary the other day.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
What documentary? I'm interested.

wolfy

awsm
It was a two hour documentary on Discovery. I am in Japan but the programs are identical, just subtitled.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think either ISTP or INTP.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How is Bruce Lee Fi? :huh:

jixmixfix

Permabanned
He was a passionate person but you could tell his feelings towards others and himself weren't very sensitive.(aka he was no softy) Bruce lee's training regiments were very intense and brutal. His Independence towards the martial arts was more for effective combat skills than self expression. If self expression was the main reason for him to invent jeet-kune-do he would of been known as a flashy "film style" fighter, than a true martial artist. He also had a passion towards creating effective efficient combat with jeet kune do. Creating maximum efficiency is a core ISTP treat.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm still struggling to picture Lee as an S rather than an N (entj).

Wave some obvious reasons in my face, experts, because I've never come across an isxp who is as active/dynamic as him.