User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type Is Bruce Lee?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by savaged View Post
    Not technical details. He is an INFJ. Without question.
    Then you never saw his book: Bruce Lee's Fighting Method. It's all physical details. Extremely specific/technical. He was a street fighter as a kid, not a visionary. He taught combat; self protection.
    From this hour I ordain myself loos’d of limits and imaginary lines.

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Then you never saw his book: Bruce Lee's Fighting Method. It's all physical details. Extremely specific/technical. He was a street fighter as a kid, not a visionary. He taught combat; self protection.
    I can write some details too. He focuses more on philosophy and eclectic elements. On spiritual development. On teaching. Ni is deep in the present moment, and that is where Lee is. He could not be a bigger intuitive. An ISTP looks like Chuck Norris. They are not so interested in people and feely. They are much simpler, and nuts and bolts. Lee is about the transcendent and helping people. He is all Fe. And Ni.

NFJ are some of the most aggressive types. 2pac is an ENFJ.

He didn't have a vision that no style was the best, and one should not be bound by any? The UFC proved him right. Lee left no moves. He left a philosophy that prevails.

He focuses more on philosophy and eclectic elements.
    The so-called philosophy was learned from some of his favorite mentors, and being raised in Hong Kong. Later on he moved to the U.S. But since several INFJs are desperate to be like Bruce Lee, call him INFJ. You'll feel better.

not to be trusted Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so

but he's awesome and I'm awesome so he must be just like me to save my fragile sense of self

after all... there's no such thing as a sensor who can get all philosophical

dear god, these threads are dreadful... I occasionally drop in out of boredom and am quickly reminded of that fact
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Jaguar, Mattman liked this post

mercenary Array SiegfriedSchtauffen's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI Te

ISTP with high Fi.
    Health, Freedom, Fun.

"The only true power comes from within."
    "Honesty is a very expensive gift, Don't expect it from cheap people." - Warren Buffett
    "The truth will set you free - but first it will make you miserable." - James A. Garfield
    "It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains." - Thomas Henry Huxley
    "Failure is success if we learn from it." - Malcolm Forbes
    "Everything you want is on the other side of fear." - Jack Canfield

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

The so-called philosophy was learned from some of his favorite mentors, and being raised in Hong Kong. Later on he moved to the U.S. But since several INFJs are desperate to be like Bruce Lee, call him INFJ. You'll feel better.
    Which philosopher didn't learn from previous philosophers and teachers? Where he moved to and from is irrelevant. You just totally dodged all my points, and made ad hominems. Show me an ISTP with as much emotional expression, with as much Fe, as Bruce Lee. Do it. I want to see one.

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

Steve Jobs is an ENFJ too btw. You think ISTP are like charismatic and know how to act around people or something? ISTP look nothing like Jobs or Lee.

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w?

More Bruce Lee is fake hate :

When he speaks he seems so fake. It's as though he is forcing enlightenment to come across as philosophical.

I think he would have come across more philosophical if he said what he said in a matter of fact way, or say what I always say 'from what I have observed.'

Which philosopher didn't learn from previous philosophers and teachers? Where he moved to and from is irrelevant. You just totally dodged all my points, and made ad hominems. Show me an ISTP with as much emotional expression, with as much Fe, as Bruce Lee. Do it. I want to see one.
    Taking a college class on philosophy doesn't make Lee a "philosopher."
    I never posted he was ISTP. Learn to read. I posted this:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar

Steve Jobs is an ENFJ too btw.
    Who gives a shit what type Steve was? I don't. This is a Bruce Lee thread.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I may have posted in this thread already, but it's a long one. I've always seen Bruce as an ISFP. He vibes to me so much like other accomplished ISFPs who live their life through their way of looking at the world (Fi), like Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, or Bowie. The sense of identity is so strong that he's easy to list among rock stars.
    Likes Jaguar liked this post

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast