User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type Is Bruce Lee?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 21011121314 Last

Thread: Bruce Lee

MBTI
    ERTP

thanks for this, mal12345

for those interested, i added bruce lee as istp today : http://www.celebritytypes.com/philosophers/#Bruce%20Lee
    best collection of philosopher typings online

http://www.celebritytypes.com/philosophers/

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    thanks for this, mal12345

for those interested, i added bruce lee as istp today : http://www.celebritytypes.com/philosophers/#Bruce%20Lee
    Nice site! It adds a helpful face picture to the usual cast of celebrity typings found in typology books. I looked for the long-faced N's and the round-faced S's and found quite a few that matched their somatotypes. Immanual Kant may have been an INTJ and not INTP - extraordinary iq, extremely rigid doctrinaire, he had such a tight daily schedule that the people in his town adjusted their clocks according to his routine.
    "If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."
    I'm an extrovert trapped within an introverted soul.

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Nice site! It adds a helpful face picture to the usual cast of celebrity typings found in typology books. I looked for the long-faced N's and the round-faced S's and found quite a few that matched their somatotypes.
    Oh come on. I already had to hear a Ti type earlier claim the enneagram tritype theory is as elegant as E=mc2. Now N's have long faces. What next? I have some other "long" body parts. Want to type me on those?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Oh come on. I already had to hear a Ti type earlier claim the enneagram tritype theory is as elegant as E=mc2. Now N's have long faces. What next? I have some other "long" body parts. Want to type me on those?
    http://www.socionics.com/vi/vi.htm
    "If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I researched the Ti quote you're referring to in that tritypes thread. Was it this one? "Enneagram has not been built by an architect, it has benn discovered, like E=MC² or any sort of mathematc formula."

I don't see any reference to elegance there. It says the Enneagram was discovered.

That in itself is questionable - you don't have to add to it - because the ultimate origins of the Enneagram are unknown. So nobody can say for certain if it was built or discovered.

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    I know what VI is. There are multiple theories, and they go beyond long and round faces. Some revolve around neutral expressions, eyes, posture, etc.. Some think that you can't get to the bottom of it without video. The very type galleries that were originally the springboard for these theories don't show obvious similarities either (this also goes without mentioning that not all of those types clearly correspond with MBTI). Ekaterina Filatova had happened to take pictures of people in her consultings with people, but she had never proposed anything about VI. It was others who took her photos and ran with the idea.

Secondly, Socionics.com is run only by one guy.. who isn't one of the main researchers behind any of it. He's just the first person who set up a website in the west.

As for the Ti comment, I'm just making a joke. I expect you guys to be less lazy.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I know what VI is. There are multiple theories, and they go beyond long and round faces. Some revolve around neutral expressions, eyes, posture, etc.. Some think that you can't get to the bottom of it without video. The very type galleries that were originally the springboard for these theories don't show obvious similarities either (this also goes without mentioning that not all of those types clearly correspond with MBTI). Ekaterina Filatova had happened to take pictures of people in her consultings with people, but she had never proposed anything about VI. It was others who took her photos and ran with the idea.

Secondly, Socionics.com is run only by one guy.. who isn't one of the main researchers behind any of it. He's just the first person who set up a website in the west.

As for the Ti comment, I'm just making a joke. I expect you guys to be less lazy.
    I'm not him, I'm me.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I know what VI is. There are multiple theories, and they go beyond long and round faces. Some revolve around neutral expressions, eyes, posture, etc.. Some think that you can't get to the bottom of it without video. The very type galleries that were originally the springboard for these theories don't show obvious similarities either (this also goes without mentioning that not all of those types clearly correspond with MBTI).
    I saw a similar criticism on a socionics forum. The answer was that there don't have to be obvious similarities, and that the trick is to look beneath the surface features. So the "obvious" aspects of a face are supposed to be ignored anyway.

Edit- thanks for the link, those faces are hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by SRT View Post
    Me too! I think its because of wolfy
    I relate a bit more to Jackie Chan. So I changed my avatar to avoid confusing people. I agree with Jennifer that Lee seems to be more stp and Chan sfp.