User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Kate Beckensale?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

123 Last

Thread: Kate Beckinsale

Default Kate Beckinsale

Kate Beckinsale

You Must Be Registered To Vote

what do you think her type is?
    Last edited by highlander; 10-11-2014 at 03:44 PM.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

I've seen her typed as esfp. I kind of see it.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

S. Not sure about the rest.

She's absolutely beautiful, though.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l427gssua5w"]..[/YOUTUBE]

maybe ESFJ?

Enneagram
    1w2

Oooh, her body language towards Conan is horrible! She's totally leaning away from him and it gets wider as the interview progresses...
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Put me in the esfp camp.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

So where does the E come from?

I haven't seen her in much; but as far as her presence goes, she seemed solidly I in the Underworld pics and in Serendipity. Where has she exuded more of an E feel?

Actors are actors, but typically extroverts and introverts have some trouble successfully pulling off the alternate energy flow in a believable fashion. (One very successful example of this is Eternal Sunshine... where Jim Carrey plays an extreme introvert and Kate Winslet plays an extreme extrovert and are totally believable.)

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    So where does the E come from?

I haven't seen her in much; but as far as her presence goes, she seemed solidly I in the Underworld pics and in Serendipity. Where has she exuded more of an E feel?

Actors are actors, but typically extroverts and introverts have some trouble successfully pulling off the alternate energy flow in a believable fashion. (One very successful example of this is Eternal Sunshine... where Jim Carrey plays an extreme introvert and Kate Winslet plays an extreme extrovert and are totally believable.)
    Beckinsale. In a slightly different universe, she'd be an intj, which I think is her opposite. But because, for one, there are 5 pages of youtube interviews... of her, something tells me she feels relatively comfortable dealing with attention, for as shy as she is or seems. By exclusively disputing her possible extroversion, does that mean you have been considering isfp?

Carrey in the Truman Show, too. Winslet, though, that might be a different thread; when I saw her in the Reader, enfj came up, because she and her istj-co-star were seemed so naturally at ease openly directing each other, where she'd be spontaneously expressing her feelings; he'd be... yeah.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Better interview here and episode from punk'ed that reflect her real personality. I think ISFP.

YouTube - Kate Beckinsale Interview

Kate Beckinsale Getting Punk'd - Brought to you by MojoFlix.com

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    Beckinsale. In a slightly different universe, she'd be an intj, which I think is her opposite. But because, for one, there are 5 pages of youtube interviews... of her, something tells me she feels relatively comfortable dealing with attention, for as shy as she is or seems. By exclusively disputing her possible extroversion, does that mean you have been considering isfp?
    I didn't pick a type, but ISFP doesn't sound bad to me.

I mean, hell, people think I'm an E around here sometimes... but I'm nowhere close... I just have extroverted skills I know how to use, if I burn enough energy to do so. I's with social skills can seem at ease in an E environment. I'd find it more telling to see what she did AFTER the cameras got turned off... does she work the crowd all night, out of desire, or does she duck out and go home and crash?