• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kate Beckinsale

What Personality Type is Kate Beckensale?

• ENFJ - Teacher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTP - Thinker

• ENTP - Visionary

• ENTJ - Fieldmarshal

• ESFP - Performer

• ESFJ - Caregiver

• ISTP - Craftsman

• ISTJ - Duty Fulfiller

• ESTP - Promoter

• ESTJ - Supervisor

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

Chloe

Kate Beckinsale

You Must Be Registered To Vote

what do you think her type is?

Last edited by a moderator:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
S. Not sure about the rest.

She's absolutely beautiful, though.

Chloe

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l427gssua5w"]..[/YOUTUBE]

maybe ESFJ?

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Oooh, her body language towards Conan is horrible! She's totally leaning away from him and it gets wider as the interview progresses...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So where does the E come from?

I haven't seen her in much; but as far as her presence goes, she seemed solidly I in the Underworld pics and in Serendipity. Where has she exuded more of an E feel?

Actors are actors, but typically extroverts and introverts have some trouble successfully pulling off the alternate energy flow in a believable fashion. (One very successful example of this is Eternal Sunshine... where Jim Carrey plays an extreme introvert and Kate Winslet plays an extreme extrovert and are totally believable.)

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So where does the E come from?

I haven't seen her in much; but as far as her presence goes, she seemed solidly I in the Underworld pics and in Serendipity. Where has she exuded more of an E feel?

Actors are actors, but typically extroverts and introverts have some trouble successfully pulling off the alternate energy flow in a believable fashion. (One very successful example of this is Eternal Sunshine... where Jim Carrey plays an extreme introvert and Kate Winslet plays an extreme extrovert and are totally believable.)

Beckinsale. In a slightly different universe, she'd be an intj, which I think is her opposite. But because, for one, there are 5 pages of youtube interviews... of her, something tells me she feels relatively comfortable dealing with attention, for as shy as she is or seems. By exclusively disputing her possible extroversion, does that mean you have been considering isfp?

Carrey in the Truman Show, too. Winslet, though, that might be a different thread; when I saw her in the Reader, enfj came up, because she and her istj-co-star were seemed so naturally at ease openly directing each other, where she'd be spontaneously expressing her feelings; he'd be... yeah.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Beckinsale. In a slightly different universe, she'd be an intj, which I think is her opposite. But because, for one, there are 5 pages of youtube interviews... of her, something tells me she feels relatively comfortable dealing with attention, for as shy as she is or seems. By exclusively disputing her possible extroversion, does that mean you have been considering isfp?

I didn't pick a type, but ISFP doesn't sound bad to me.

I mean, hell, people think I'm an E around here sometimes... but I'm nowhere close... I just have extroverted skills I know how to use, if I burn enough energy to do so. I's with social skills can seem at ease in an E environment. I'd find it more telling to see what she did AFTER the cameras got turned off... does she work the crowd all night, out of desire, or does she duck out and go home and crash?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I didn't pick a type, but ISFP doesn't sound bad to me.

I mean, hell, people think I'm an E around here sometimes... but I'm nowhere close... I just have extroverted skills I know how to use, if I burn enough energy to do so. I's with social skills can seem at ease in an E environment. I'd find it more telling to see what she did AFTER the cameras got turned off... does she work the crowd all night, out of desire, or does she duck out and go home and crash?

Or how many Facebook friends she has.

One can only wonder... the debate rages on.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Heh. I have 430 facebook friends... but 300 of them are just to play games and I have no clue who they are.

Even data can be deceiving. :)

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
When all else fails, isolate the types of everyone the subject is associated with, then look for any type or quadra preference.

How do you think she does with the entp late night hosts as compared to others?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
can anyone explain why you see Fi and not Fe in her?

That's a really good question.

I wasn't looking at functions in this case. I think Fi is pretty hard to see in general. I might be biased from the roles she plays in movies which seem SP-ish and not particularly Fe-ish. There also seemed to be some kind of "tentativeness" that I'm interpreting as P which could be completely wrong.

I guess she could be INFJ or ISFJ. I'd have a hard time believing ISFJ for some reason though.

She's definitely an introvert and seems like a feeling type.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
G

Ginkgo

She should be slain. Her seductiveness is the mark of a vampire warlord. How has she slipped through the cracks?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
She should be slain. Her seductiveness is the mark of a vampire warlord. How has she slipped through the cracks?

She's gorgeous but she's conventional and not controversial. Not edgy, predictable and non-threatening in personality. Very ignorable. Not news-worthy. Boring.

Chloe

yeah, she looks most xSFJ to me. but i didnt really view whole interview.

G

Ginkgo

All vampires develop Si after many years of aged seclusion. It's like fermenting wine. Eventually they all become ISJ.

Schreck.jpg

Nosferatu says "Do the dishes!"