• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Eminem?

What Personality Type is Eminem?

• Total voters

Fecal McAngry

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thinkers are just as capable of irrationality as they are of rationality. :)
True... But just as much as he is a thinker trying to be a feeler he could also be a feeler trying to be a thinker. Obvious first impressions would be ISTP.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
It's possible Fi could be Tertiary, which tends to "inflate" itself, yet remain immature. That's what I would think for a "gangsta" rapper. Not someone who prefers "harmony", though may find some relief in emotion and artistry.
On the other hand, whatever people are analysing could be a stage persona, so for people like him, it is hard to tell what he really is.

I agree. I'm not arguing his Fi is in a dominant form (because he does not speak like an INFP). Rather, he uses Fi in a relief role, much like an INTJ would. The more I look at it, the more I am getting convinced that he's INTJ.

The NF interviewer makes yet another intuitive leap mentioning David Gaghan of Depeche Mode, Eminem looks like "wtf?" Then gives his response.

Thus my second example of spotting "N" during conversation with regard to the interviewer. Notice Eminem doesn't make any such leaps in giving his responses, they're brief, concise and dead on.

That's from Te, not S vs. N. His thought process is very clear, succinct, and direct.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree. I'm not arguing his Fi is in a dominant form (because he does not speak like an INFP). Rather, he uses Fi in a relief role, much like an INTJ would. The more I look at it, the more I am getting convinced that he's INTJ.

That's from Te, not S vs. N. His thought process is very clear, succinct, and direct.

Articles: Sensor or Intuitive - The Forest or the Trees?

So are you saying the illustrations presented in this and multiple other links describing N vs. S are invalid?

Or are you simply speaking out of your J hat?

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Notice Eminem doesn't make any such leaps in giving his responses, they're brief, concise and dead on.

Maybe he just wants to go!

This is probably a better interview

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfzJ2z-OlNE&feature=fvw"]Interview[/YOUTUBE]

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Maybe he just wants to go!

This is probably a better interview

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfzJ2z-OlNE&feature=fvw"]Interview[/YOUTUBE]

This one's interesting in that he speaks of wanting to make his videos to reflect the "here and now" so that they're kind of a time capsule.

Also interesting is the way he describes his working relationship with Dre..

A 37 year old man with their hat on backwards?

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm sure he's explained it before.

Just noticing in that it indicates a preference to work with equally competent people vs. having or being placed in a situation where there is control.

Least that's what I got out of it.

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Just noticing in that it indicates a preference to work with equally competent people vs. having or being placed in a situation where there is control.

Least that's what I got out of it.

I think it's a necessity more than a preference, to make it good.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dr.Dre*

I'm sure he's explained it before.

I did intentionally leave off the bold item.

The man has not attained a level of education that warrants such recognition. And I chose to call him Dre or by his legal name André Romelle Young, for that very reason.

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
I did intentionally leave off the bold item.

The man has no not attained a level of education that warrants such recognition. And I chose to call him Dre or by his legal name André Romelle Young, for that very reason.

No respect....

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think that, at all.

I don't either on a personal basis, but do recognize it as a societal construct. Like I wouldn't be friends with someone I had to call Dr. vs. by their first name.

But in a working environment I would use the appropriate title.

Was kind of interesting for a moment to research and see if he were truly a Dr. like Bill Cosby who is a Phd.

Some might argue that Dre's use of Dr. is a slap in the face to people who actually "did the time."

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
I don't either on a personal basis, but do recognize it as a societal construct. Like I wouldn't be friends with someone I had to call Dr. vs. by their first name.

But in a working environment I would use the appropriate title.

Was kind of interesting for a moment to research and see if he were truly a Dr. like Bill Cosby who is a Phd.

Some might argue that Dre's use of Dr. is a slap in the face to people who actually "did the time."

Well, if you noticed, Eminem calls Dr. Dre, "Dre" usually.

Telling me what I already know is a slap in the face.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, if you noticed, Eminem calls Dr. Dre, "Dre" usually.

Telling me what I already know is a slap in the face.

You're entitled to feel however you'd like.