• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Eminem?

What Personality Type is Eminem?

• Total voters

YellowElephant

The way Eminem uses cutting logic and criticism to attack people screams inferior Te.

Or it screams Ni. Ni-doms have this prophet-like quality about them and Fe is obvious - he's a natural actor and always cares about the atmosphere, cracking jokes and so on. He also adopted Kim's love child (and her sister's daughter and his brother) so I guess Fe is more important to him than his Fi...

He's very considerate here.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Or it screams Ni. Ni-doms have this prophet-like quality about them and Fe is obvious - he's a natural actor and always cares about the atmosphere, cracking jokes and so on. He also adopted Kim's love child (and her sister's daughter and his brother) so I guess Fe is more important to him than his Fi...

He's very considerate here.

Yea I think that his description as given by celebtypes and ennegraminstitute is fitting.
ISFP 6w5.

Only issue is when people are ignorant and think of an isfp as stupid and incapable of such brilliant lyrics.

R

Riva

Before I knew anything about enneagram I was absolutely convinced he is an ISTP and was arguing with those who were typing him as an ESTP (and even entp). Anyway he does try to portray a badass-STP image.

Now that I know a little bit about etypes I think he is an ISFP enneagram 6.

Maybe if I learn about socionics I would start thinking he is something else.

*Decides to stay away from it*

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Before I knew anything about enneagram I was absolutely convinced he is an ISTP and was arguing with those who were typing him as an ESTP (and even entp). Anyway he does try to portray a badass-STP image.

Now that I know a little bit about etypes I think he is an ISFP enneagram 6.

Maybe if I learn about socionics I would start thinking he is something else.

*Decides to stay away from it*

I'm pretty all straight guys want to give off some sort of a bad ass image. Does that make everyone whos a "badass" an STP?
No.

I see your point and that statement wasnt directed at you.

R

Riva

I'm pretty all straight guys want to give off some sort of a bad ass image. Does that make everyone whos a "badass" an STP?
No.

I see your point and that statement wasnt directed at you.

Oh I said badass-ISTP image. By adding a '-' and linking a 'STP' I gave myself the opportunity to come up with any type of badass.

DreamBeliever

I'd strongly bet on him being an ISxP 6w5. If he's not, I'll eat my shoe. His lyrics are great. I just felt like adding that.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He definitely has at least a 8-fix imo.

He's definitely triple reactive, imo. Also ISFP. Never saw Fe in him nor will I. That video someone just linked there, I thought it was pretty Fi. There was laughter going on on autoplay, it was meant to be a "funny" story, but he didn't laugh as to elicit or entice the audience as would be expected from an Fe type. Also, lyrics like Stan are so Fi I never understood how people could argue ISTP for him.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
He's ISTP people, it's posted on celebrity types, and celebrity types uses real psychology and is run by an mbti and big five professional administrator that is probably also a PhD. I'd believe him over most of the uneducated people lying around on typology forums.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He's ISTP people, it's posted on celebrity types, and celebrity types uses real psychology and is run by an mbti and big five professional administrator that is probably also a PhD. I'd believe him over most of the uneducated people lying around on typology forums.

:dry:

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
What is that supposed to mean? Were you offended by me calling most people on here uneducated? I'm sorry if you took it personally, I was just trying to say that I will take a professional's opinion over the average mbti geek. Most people on here use more stereotypes when typing fictional characters and celebrities than actual evidence, so it's easier to trust the owner of a site that many psychologists call the one true mbti site.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

lol. First of all i have encountered many many so ludicrous typings on celebritytypes that its pretty clear that they dont know what they are talking about there in many cases. Im not sure if this is caused by not having enough background info on the people they try to type or just general false ideas about how to type. Secondly your attitude is pretty amusing too :D

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
lol. First of all i have encountered many many so ludicrous typings on celebritytypes that its pretty clear that they dont know what they are talking about there in many cases. Im not sure if this is caused by not having enough background info on the people they try to type or just general false ideas about how to type. Secondly your attitude is pretty amusing too :D

Yeah, what's up with CelebrityTypes? I'm not the best typologist myself--actually, I think I'm pretty bad at it--but are the typings there accurate? Why or why not?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, what's up with CelebrityTypes? I'm not the best typologist myself--actually, I think I'm pretty bad at it--but are the typings there accurate? Why or why not?

Im sure some are, but clearly many arent. I dont know what % of the typings are correct, but enough of them are so far off that i can easily say not to trust their typings in general.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think Eminem's an ISFP 6 - not sure about the wing tho.

I'm not really a fan of him as a person or as a musician. :thinking: I tend to associate him with middle class teen white boys who play Call of Duty and think racism doesn't exist because slavery is over.

Im sure some are, but clearly many arent. I dont know what % of the typings are correct, but enough of them are so far off that i can easily say not to trust their typings in general.

Off the top of my head I can think of a few from the last time I checked. They have Beyonce as ESFP, Taylor Swift as ESTP, Mariah Carey as ESFJ, and Kanye West as ISFJ (this one was the most ?????? for me). CT is way too unreliable to use as "evidence" for someone's type.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have no doubt that some of the typings on there are inaccurate. I don't think any typing done based on what is known about a celebrity really can be that accurate. The reason I believe in their typings is that they have stereotype free typings. They don't buy into the fact that sensors are superficial or that intuition is imaginative, plus they actually debate their points if someone thinks they are wrong and regularly adapt their typings if someone makes a good case. Chances are if the typing is being done by a professional psychologist that is actually considering the opinions of many other professionals then most of the typings are going to be accurate. Just out of curiosity, what specific ideas does he use in his typings that you doubt?

Permabanned