• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Eminem?

What Personality Type is Eminem?

• Total voters

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
He seems like an ISTJ to me. All he ever does is go on Si rants about how hard he had to work to get where he is today. And he's intense and assholish.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Introverts can be performers. Introverts cannot be chronic and consistent attention whores - consistent attention whoring implies a desire for constant attention.

But that's part of his routine. It's part of what he does as a performer. If you watch him, watch his face, his body language, etc. when he's not performing there's no way he's an extrovert. If people can agree on nothing else, Eminem is OBVIOUSLY a clear introvert.

He also employs much too much Fi for it to be his inferior function.

How so? It fits how he conducts himself and his career perfectly (Ni and Te does, anyway).

I think it's possible that Eminem has Te that he developed as he grew older. I think it's also possible that his humor is Se, as you say. That's why I've always gone for ISFP with him, with INFP being the other type I could see him as...but ISFP more likely.

A lot of people think ISTP, but I think ISTP is just the Eminem character, not Marshall Mathers himself.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I think he's an ISFP. His lyrics are filled with "damaged Fi".

6w5 so/sx

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know what Marm, I think you're right. Eminem is probably ISFP.

The Slim Shady character is a clear extrovert however (ESTP), hence my confusion.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
ESTP.

Why would he be introverted ?!

Social anxiety doesn't make you introverted.

Nicki

Retired
Very ISFP, definitely an Fi-dom
Slim Shady is definitely an ESTP though.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some are confused by his emotional re-activity(mistaking that for Fi) but he is definitely ISTP, he's just a highly neurotic ISTP.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ SLE-Se 6w7 sx/sp.

6w5 is possible.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
At least we're all on the same page with the type 6 part......

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Not an F.

There used to be someone on INTPc who was an INTJ, and she was convinced Eminem was INTJ.

That would explain why people are seeing a lot of Fi.

I don't know anything about him personally, just his music. But 90% of it is not emotional at all, but rather wordplay with no emotions.

It's just that those rare emotional songs, are disproportionately the hits.