• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Eminem?

What Personality Type is Eminem?

• Total voters

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
A homophobe who is a very close friend of Elton John?

Yeah, Eminem stated in an interview that he was close to Elton John, however he takes a shot at him in a lyric from his latest album. I was all like :shrug:

Shawty dance while I diss you to the beat, f**k the words
You don't listen to 'em anyway, yeah struck a nerve sucker
Motherf**ker might aswell let my lips pucker
Like Elton John, cause I'm just a mean cock sucker

Also, Eminem is sober in his latest album and a bit more honest and personal about his life... Maybe it'd be easier to type him this time around, based on the lyrical content?

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
He is somewhere in the NF area. And Eminem often isn't to be taken too serious.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
I still don't understand how anyone can draw anything but ESTP from his behavior and lyrics. It's like some of you haven't even spotted one IRL or something. ISTP doesn't even fit right because of their aversion to causing shitstorms.

nozflubber

MBTI Type
Hype
Yes. There ARE ESTPs out there, you know, and em fits that glove. it'd be nice if y'all would actually try to guess ESTP once in awhile... you know, just to pretend you understand all the types :p

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
You mean, there are more types than NFs??

nozflubber

MBTI Type
Hype
yeah, i know it's a shock to you and others here but tis true!!

Not every lyricist and poet out there is an NF.

Afkan

Yes. There ARE ESTPs out there, you know, and em fits that glove. it'd be nice if y'all would actually try to guess ESTP once in awhile... you know, just to pretend you understand all the types :p
Eminem has too much pent up rage to be ESTP. End of story.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Did you just do that to be funny, Beat?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actually think he's ENTJ. His humor is very Se in nature, the way he conducts his business is rather reminiscent of Te and Ni, and he's an attention whore -- clear extrovert. The only thing that gives me pause is how emotionally charged many of his lyrics are, but his emotional spats seem to be linked to a state of distress (they're all about trauma in his life), which would fit with inferior Fi.

ENTJ, 6w7 sp/so.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I actually think he's ENTJ. His humor is very Se in nature, the way he conducts his business is rather reminiscent of Te and Ni, and he's an attention whore -- clear extrovert. The only thing that gives me pause is how emotionally charged many of his lyrics are, but his emotional spats seem to be linked to a state of distress (they're all about trauma in his life), which would fit with inferior Fi.

ENTJ, 6w7 sp/so.

OMFG Eminem is not an extrovert - have you ever even witnessed him just being Marshall Mathers???, you do realize that introverts can be performers, right? - and he does have Fi. But I think INTJ is a ridiculous stretch for him.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OMFG Eminem is not an extrovert - have you ever even witnessed him just being Marshall Mathers???, you do realize that introverts can be performers, right?
Introverts can be performers. Introverts cannot be chronic and consistent attention whores - consistent attention whoring implies a desire for constant attention.

and he does have Fi. But I think INTJ is a ridiculous stretch for him.
How so? It fits how he conducts himself and his career perfectly (Ni and Te does, anyway).

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
It's Blue.... It's not like I'm expecting much.

Old_School_Blue_Mud_Wrestling.jpg