User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Eminem?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 789101119 Last

Thread: Eminem?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

Really, if you take away all the "My Mom was an drug addict bitch who raised me the wrong way" crying and whining that he does... he is NT. For all we know, he could've greatly exaggerated that stuff just to create controversy and create attention for himself.

and also - that crying and whining - he says that's his "therapy"...I really doubt he even talks about that stuff IRL amongst friends.

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    First, I'm not sure if that relates. Manny isn't angry here. Second, was the INTJ forceful? No.
    'cause 2 videos of two people who think they are two distinct types that are fairly easily confused are going to solve this conundrum which is largely unsolvable through its nature.

Haven't I been forcefully annoying enough throughout this thread?

MBTI
    INTP

my first gut reaction was that he was an isfp, although istp makes a lot of sense as well.
    I'm feeling rough, I'm feeling raw, I'm in the prime of my life.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Here's a video in which he appears to be comfortable and speaking as himself, for your reference. If I were to type him based on it alone, I'd come up with xSTP.

YouTube - The Reason Eminem Dissed Limp Bizkit!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Here's a video in which he appears to be comfortable and speaking as himself, for your reference. If I were to type him based on it alone, I'd come up with xSTP.

YouTube - The Reason Eminem Dissed Limp Bizkit!
    Going off that video I notice one thing in particular - He's rationalizing and explaining why he dissed Limp Bizkit.

"I'll STILL use them in my raps, and USE them against Everlast" --- Strategically moving pieces on a chess board. Then Eminem got upset that he COULDNT use them in his raps because DJ Lethal then made a comment.

You want to see an ESTP -- Look at Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit. typical ESTP.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

Another thing about Eminem that will always be talked about is CONTROVERSY.

NF controversy - Prince, Ricky Williams, etc.... they create it by expressing alternate views and lifestyles.

NT controversy - Look at Eminem. His brand of controversy is very similar to Howard Stern(ENTJ). Pushing the envelope and upsetting people.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I think that video shows Fi and inferior Te working together- you will be surprised by how sarcastic and vitriolic F's can be.
    If it's impossible, there's no way I'm an F.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    I think that video shows Fi and inferior Te working together- you will be surprised by how sarcastic and vitriolic F's can be.
    If it's impossible, there's no way I'm an F.

One thing forsure, he is Intuitive. I dont know how anyone can say he's a sensor or SP.

Listen to Eminem lyrics in his song with Fred Durst -

Eminem: "I walked up to these Siamese twins, and asked to have a 3some, told them 2 heads are better than one, plus I respect how you roll together as one" .....complex and using figure of speech...typical of N. I would say that's an example of NT humor too BTW... stinging and offensive, but also making sense.

Fred Durst: "Smelled like somebody farted" -- there's your typical SP sensor lyric. they perceive the world with their senses - smell, touch, sight, etc.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Lyrics, again. You're trying to say an S can't come up with intricate song lyrics if he puts his mind to it, which is outright ridiculous. I still think his most likely type is ISTP, but I leave the matter to others now.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraba View Post
    One thing forsure, he is Intuitive. I dont know how anyone can say he's a sensor or SP.

Listen to Eminem lyrics in his song with Fred Durst -

Eminem: "I walked up to these Siamese twins, and asked to have a 3some, told them 2 heads are better than one, plus I respect how you roll together as one" .....complex and using figure of speech...typical of N. I would say that's an example of NT humor too BTW... stinging and offensive, but also making sense.

Fred Durst: "Smelled like somebody farted" -- there's your typical SP sensor lyric. they perceive the world with their senses - smell, touch, sight, etc.
    I lean toward an Fi using N of some sort, too, but everyone uses all the functions, so it would take a meta-analysis to do this all 'proper-like.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :wink:
  • ;)