• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Eminem?

What Personality Type is Eminem?

• Total voters

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Yes perhaps. Could you explain why you dont think he's INTJ? Why does that seem implausible?

Basically because I see too much Ti, rather than Fi. The functions which shows up in the voice, outward appearance etc. is generally being used consciously.

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I see that. As Ive said, he doesnt seem a subjective 'values' guy. His music suggests intense, personal Fi but that could be play acting.

One more q - where is his Fe? How is it manifest?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I see that. As Ive said, he doesnt seem a subjective 'values' guy. His music suggests intense, personal Fi but that could be play acting.

One more q - where is his Fe? How is it manifest?

Emotionally charged passion and volatility. The strength of his delivery could be construed as Te, but carries with it an emotional intensity.

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Emotionally charged passion and volatility. The strength of his delivery could be construed as Te, but carries with it an emotional intensity.

Isnt that more commonly associated with Fi tho? Isnt Fe more social, a desire to find social harmony?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Isnt that more commonly associated with Fi tho? Isnt Fe more social, a desire to find social harmony?

Fe has a pushing out quality of the emoting, Fi has a drawing in quality.

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Fe has a pushing out quality of the emoting, Fi has a drawing in quality.

I see what you mean! His emoting has an active, externalised quality to it, a giving. Also theres a lot going on in the eyes - possibly a search for connection. Youve all but won me round. He doesnt fit the INFJ archetype, or display many of the common INFJ traits. But... fuck the archetype sometimes. Behaviour is the guide. And INTJ doesnt fit perfectly either - hes too in touch, emotions a bit too near the surface.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ti dom.

"I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in-between."

For sure introvert.
For sure a T. He is most of the time very "technical" (the vocabulary etc) in his explanations.
Body language (one can also see Se)

The Seeker 1994

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9 4
Legion- "Eminem's typing is one of the ones that I'm most certain about, because I look through it with the INFJ lens and it all fits. A lot of people I'm not totally sure of because I can't necessarily see how it's all manifesting, it's just a suspicion, but I feel like the typing of Eminem as INFJ goes beyond a suspicion. "- This is the problem with INFJs and typing. They are notorious for being bad at typing, it's well known in the MBTI community, they type anyone they like or relate to as one, a lot of other types do it aswell but INFJs have Ni which is the most arrogant function so it's just- I know this and i'm right and any other opinion is wrong, Ni looks for closure so Ni doms rarely doubt themselves. they can't conceive that they could be wrong about something. Eminem is not an Ni dom. I'll show you why in one quote- "The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed"- That quote shows you it's not possible for him to be an Ni dom, Ni is the most future focused function.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Woah! I think Eminem is actually an ISFJ!

[MENTION=36674]The Seeker 1994[/MENTION], INFJs are not bad at typing people. Most people in the typology community are bad at typing people.

I actually use proper methods to determine type, obviously I get it wrong a lot, and can be sure until I hit a brick wall.

Not sure how you can discount a type based on a quote though. What's the basis of that?