User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Eminem?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 364445464748 Last

Results 451 to 460 of 497

Thread: Eminem?

  1. #451
    Senior Member Kensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Posts
    283

    Default

    He's ISTP people, it's posted on celebrity types, and celebrity types uses real psychology and is run by an mbti and big five professional administrator that is probably also a PhD. I'd believe him over most of the uneducated people lying around on typology forums.
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

    Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.

  2. #452
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    He's ISTP people, it's posted on celebrity types, and celebrity types uses real psychology and is run by an mbti and big five professional administrator that is probably also a PhD. I'd believe him over most of the uneducated people lying around on typology forums.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

  3. #453
    Senior Member Kensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Posts
    283

    Default

    What is that supposed to mean? Were you offended by me calling most people on here uneducated? I'm sorry if you took it personally, I was just trying to say that I will take a professional's opinion over the average mbti geek. Most people on here use more stereotypes when typing fictional characters and celebrities than actual evidence, so it's easier to trust the owner of a site that many psychologists call the one true mbti site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

    Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.

  4. #454
    mercenary SiegfriedSchtauffen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI Te
    Posts
    187

    Default

    ISTP
    Health, Freedom, Fun.

    "The only true power comes from within."
    "Honesty is a very expensive gift, Don't expect it from cheap people." - Warren Buffett
    "The truth will set you free - but first it will make you miserable." - James A. Garfield
    "It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains." - Thomas Henry Huxley
    "Failure is success if we learn from it." - Malcolm Forbes
    "Everything you want is on the other side of fear." - Jack Canfield

  5. #455
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    He's ISTP people, it's posted on celebrity types, and celebrity types uses real psychology and is run by an mbti and big five professional administrator that is probably also a PhD. I'd believe him over most of the uneducated people lying around on typology forums.
    lol. First of all i have encountered many many so ludicrous typings on celebritytypes that its pretty clear that they dont know what they are talking about there in many cases. Im not sure if this is caused by not having enough background info on the people they try to type or just general false ideas about how to type. Secondly your attitude is pretty amusing too
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  6. #456
    You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si
    Posts
    2,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    lol. First of all i have encountered many many so ludicrous typings on celebritytypes that its pretty clear that they dont know what they are talking about there in many cases. Im not sure if this is caused by not having enough background info on the people they try to type or just general false ideas about how to type. Secondly your attitude is pretty amusing too
    Yeah, what's up with CelebrityTypes? I'm not the best typologist myself--actually, I think I'm pretty bad at it--but are the typings there accurate? Why or why not?
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life
    .

    Mercury - Sleeping At Last

    3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1

  7. #457
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Yeah, what's up with CelebrityTypes? I'm not the best typologist myself--actually, I think I'm pretty bad at it--but are the typings there accurate? Why or why not?
    Im sure some are, but clearly many arent. I dont know what % of the typings are correct, but enough of them are so far off that i can easily say not to trust their typings in general.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

  8. #458
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,148

    Default

    I think Eminem's an ISFP 6 - not sure about the wing tho.

    I'm not really a fan of him as a person or as a musician. I tend to associate him with middle class teen white boys who play Call of Duty and think racism doesn't exist because slavery is over.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Im sure some are, but clearly many arent. I dont know what % of the typings are correct, but enough of them are so far off that i can easily say not to trust their typings in general.
    Off the top of my head I can think of a few from the last time I checked. They have Beyonce as ESFP, Taylor Swift as ESTP, Mariah Carey as ESFJ, and Kanye West as ISFJ (this one was the most ?????? for me). CT is way too unreliable to use as "evidence" for someone's type.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  9. #459
    Senior Member Kensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Posts
    283

    Default

    I have no doubt that some of the typings on there are inaccurate. I don't think any typing done based on what is known about a celebrity really can be that accurate. The reason I believe in their typings is that they have stereotype free typings. They don't buy into the fact that sensors are superficial or that intuition is imaginative, plus they actually debate their points if someone thinks they are wrong and regularly adapt their typings if someone makes a good case. Chances are if the typing is being done by a professional psychologist that is actually considering the opinions of many other professionals then most of the typings are going to be accurate. Just out of curiosity, what specific ideas does he use in his typings that you doubt?
    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    lol. First of all i have encountered many many so ludicrous typings on celebritytypes that its pretty clear that they dont know what they are talking about there in many cases. Im not sure if this is caused by not having enough background info on the people they try to type or just general false ideas about how to type. Secondly your attitude is pretty amusing too

  10. #460

    Default

    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink:
  • :cry:
  • :(
  • :doh:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :unsure:
  • :huh:
  • :shock:
  • :shrug:

Similar Threads

  1. Eminem vs. Jay-Z
    By swordpath in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 02:03 AM
  2. Eminem - A modern day Hamlet?
    By Misty_Mountain_Rose in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 08:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO