User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Eminem?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 354344454647 Last

Results 441 to 450 of 497

Thread: Eminem?

  1. #441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    The way Eminem uses cutting logic and criticism to attack people screams inferior Te.
    Or it screams Ni. Ni-doms have this prophet-like quality about them and Fe is obvious - he's a natural actor and always cares about the atmosphere, cracking jokes and so on. He also adopted Kim's love child (and her sister's daughter and his brother) so I guess Fe is more important to him than his Fi...



    He's very considerate here.

  2. #442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowElephant View Post
    Or it screams Ni. Ni-doms have this prophet-like quality about them and Fe is obvious - he's a natural actor and always cares about the atmosphere, cracking jokes and so on. He also adopted Kim's love child (and her sister's daughter and his brother) so I guess Fe is more important to him than his Fi...




    He's very considerate here.

    Yea I think that his description as given by celebtypes and ennegraminstitute is fitting.
    ISFP 6w5.

    Only issue is when people are ignorant and think of an isfp as stupid and incapable of such brilliant lyrics.

  3. #443
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Before I knew anything about enneagram I was absolutely convinced he is an ISTP and was arguing with those who were typing him as an ESTP (and even entp). Anyway he does try to portray a badass-STP image.

    Now that I know a little bit about etypes I think he is an ISFP enneagram 6.

    Maybe if I learn about socionics I would start thinking he is something else.

    *Decides to stay away from it*

  4. #444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Before I knew anything about enneagram I was absolutely convinced he is an ISTP and was arguing with those who were typing him as an ESTP (and even entp). Anyway he does try to portray a badass-STP image.

    Now that I know a little bit about etypes I think he is an ISFP enneagram 6.

    Maybe if I learn about socionics I would start thinking he is something else.

    *Decides to stay away from it*
    I'm pretty all straight guys want to give off some sort of a bad ass image. Does that make everyone whos a "badass" an STP?
    No.

    I see your point and that statement wasnt directed at you.

  5. #445
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by collierm48 View Post
    I'm pretty all straight guys want to give off some sort of a bad ass image. Does that make everyone whos a "badass" an STP?
    No.

    I see your point and that statement wasnt directed at you.
    Oh I said badass-ISTP image. By adding a '-' and linking a 'STP' I gave myself the opportunity to come up with any type of badass.

  6. #446

    Default

    I'd strongly bet on him being an ISxP 6w5. If he's not, I'll eat my shoe. His lyrics are great. I just felt like adding that.

  7. #447
    across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    1,585

    Default

    I'm gonna say ENTP.

  8. #448
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    EII Fi
    Posts
    10

    Default

    He definitely has at least a 8-fix imo.

  9. #449
    Senior Member Entropic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aetherabove View Post
    He definitely has at least a 8-fix imo.
    He's definitely triple reactive, imo. Also ISFP. Never saw Fe in him nor will I. That video someone just linked there, I thought it was pretty Fi. There was laughter going on on autoplay, it was meant to be a "funny" story, but he didn't laugh as to elicit or entice the audience as would be expected from an Fe type. Also, lyrics like Stan are so Fi I never understood how people could argue ISTP for him.

    I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

  10. #450
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,824

    Default

    Fi dom
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :bye:
  • :hi:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink:
  • :(
  • :cry:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :doh:
  • :huh:
  • :shock:
  • :shrug:
  • :blush:

Similar Threads

  1. Eminem vs. Jay-Z
    By swordpath in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 02:03 AM
  2. Eminem - A modern day Hamlet?
    By Misty_Mountain_Rose in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 08:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO