User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Eminem?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 23313233343543 Last

Results 321 to 330 of 497

Thread: Eminem?

  1. #321
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    "June the 3rd,2000: the day Eminem got into trouble with Douglas Dail from ICP and John Guerra, the man who kissed his ex wife Kim.
    The events that happened this day caused Eminem's arrest and weapon and assault charges.
    Prosecutors have charged Eminem with 2 felonies:

    -carrying a concealed weapon without a license

    -assault with a deadly weapon

    Those circumstances could have lead him to 5 years jail sentencing.

    In the summer of 2001, his legal troubles continued, as he was given probation on weapons charges that stemmed from an argument with an employee of Psychopathic Records, giving him a fine around $2,000 as well as several hours of community service.
    9 months ago "
    Have you ever met an STP??

    Se Se Se Se Se

    Se when insulted or threatened gets very territorial very quickly, and Ti in this case may consider violence a perfectly logical response to being slighted--"He started it."

    Unless you intend to suggest that anyone willing to get into violent altercations over perceived insult is an F, which would strongly suggest that you don't know very many STPs.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  2. #322
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Especially FPs who feel an emotional attachment to that particular artist's music. "OMG I LOVE HIS SONGS, I JUST KNOW WE ARE SOULMATES!!"
    You say some really dumb shit sometimes.

  3. #323
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    You say some really dumb shit sometimes.
    Read the thread. That was literally SillySapienne's claim--"Eminem must be Fi because I really identify with his songs."

    I hope I don't need to point out why this belief might lead to some rather erroneous conclusions.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  4. #324
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Have you ever met an STP??

    Se Se Se Se Se

    Se when insulted or threatened gets very territorial very quickly, and Ti in this case may consider violence a perfectly logical response to being slighted--"He started it."

    Unless you intend to suggest that anyone willing to get into violent altercations over perceived insult is an F, which would strongly suggest that you don't know very many STPs.

    Yes, I've known several, but more importantly, actually I believe I may have dated an ESTP for five years. I actually want to know because he was highly irrational and violent. I thought he was an F type because he seemingly had no control over his emotions and "loved" obsessively. So, I'm actually digging for information here.

  5. #325
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Yes, I've known several, but more importantly, actually I believe I may have dated an ESTP for five years. I actually want to know because he was highly irrational and violent. I thought he was an F type because he seemingly had no control over his emotions and "loved" obsessively. So, I'm actually digging for information here.
    So you have several years direct personal experience with a violently irrational STP and you're using the fact that Eminem sometimes behaves violently and irrationally to suggest that he's an F type?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  6. #326
    Senior Member evilrobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    nite
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I get your point Sim about lyrics and art, but wouldn't a T behave in a more rational manner outside of his art?
    Good point, there are no Ts in prison, only irrational behaving Fs.
    X___________________________________

    If things are not what they seem, and we are forever reminded that this is the case—then it must also be observed that enough of us ignore this truth to keep the world from collapsing. –Thomas Ligotti, The Mystics of Muelenberg

  7. #327
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    So you have several years direct personal experience with a violently irrational STP and you're using the fact that Eminem sometimes behaves violently and irrationally to suggest that he's an F type?
    Are you purposely being obtuse? What I'm trying to ascertain is is my ex an STP?

    I'm trying to learn through association. I initially thought my ex was an F, but the more I learn about MBTI, the more I think he's ESTP. I'm still gathering information and trying to learn.

  8. #328
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Are you purposely being obtuse? What I'm trying to ascertain is is my ex an STP?

    I'm trying to learn through association. I initially thought my ex was an F, but the more I learn about MBTI, the more I think he's ESTP. I'm still gathering information and trying to learn.
    I don't know; wall post or PM me some more information about your ex if you want to hear my guesses on that.

    I just got confused because you seemed to be promoting an argument for Eminem as an F based on the fact that he behaves irrationally (from your perspective) in his life outside the music.

    I guess you changed perspectives mid-stream there, which is fine, but a little confusing.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  9. #329
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Especially FPs who feel an emotional attachment to that particular artist's music. "OMG I LOVE HIS SONGS, I JUST KNOW WE ARE SOULMATES!!"
    I am not a Fi type at all -- I am an INTP -- and I believe that Eminem is some sort of Fi type.

  10. #330
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    I just got confused because you seemed to be promoting an argument for Eminem as an F based on the fact that he behaves irrationally (from your perspective) in his life outside the music.
    I asked a question. I really want to know.

    ...but wouldn't a T behave in a more rational manner outside of his art?

Similar Threads

  1. Eminem vs. Jay-Z
    By swordpath in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 02:03 AM
  2. Eminem - A modern day Hamlet?
    By Misty_Mountain_Rose in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 08:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts