User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Eminem?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 17252627282937 Last

Results 261 to 270 of 497

Thread: Eminem?

  1. #261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    I see what is front of my nose. And I see that Eminem is not a logical thinker and makes his choices by his emotions rather than by what's logical.
    Thinkers are just as capable of irrationality as they are of rationality.
    Hello

  2. #262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Right. Thinkers may show the world a more logical side most of the time, but this continued repression of their emotions can easily lead to powerful emotional content in the form of art. It's an outlet for a side of themselves that they don't normally express.
    Two more ISTPs. Ah, those ISTPs certainly can't emote, can they

    YouTube - The Rolling Stones Angie

    YouTube - Bruce Springsteen - Highway Patrolman

  3. #263
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    Thinkers are just as capable of irrationality as they are of rationality.
    True... But just as much as he is a thinker trying to be a feeler he could also be a feeler trying to be a thinker. Obvious first impressions would be ISTP.

  4. #264
    Senior Member NewEra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    I
    Posts
    3,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    It's possible Fi could be Tertiary, which tends to "inflate" itself, yet remain immature. That's what I would think for a "gangsta" rapper. Not someone who prefers "harmony", though may find some relief in emotion and artistry.
    On the other hand, whatever people are analysing could be a stage persona, so for people like him, it is hard to tell what he really is.
    I agree. I'm not arguing his Fi is in a dominant form (because he does not speak like an INFP). Rather, he uses Fi in a relief role, much like an INTJ would. The more I look at it, the more I am getting convinced that he's INTJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    The NF interviewer makes yet another intuitive leap mentioning David Gaghan of Depeche Mode, Eminem looks like "wtf?" Then gives his response.

    Thus my second example of spotting "N" during conversation with regard to the interviewer. Notice Eminem doesn't make any such leaps in giving his responses, they're brief, concise and dead on.
    That's from Te, not S vs. N. His thought process is very clear, succinct, and direct.

  5. #265
    Senior Member sLiPpY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    I agree. I'm not arguing his Fi is in a dominant form (because he does not speak like an INFP). Rather, he uses Fi in a relief role, much like an INTJ would. The more I look at it, the more I am getting convinced that he's INTJ.



    That's from Te, not S vs. N. His thought process is very clear, succinct, and direct.
    Articles: Sensor or Intuitive - The Forest or the Trees?

    So are you saying the illustrations presented in this and multiple other links describing N vs. S are invalid?

    Or are you simply speaking out of your J hat?

  6. #266
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    Notice Eminem doesn't make any such leaps in giving his responses, they're brief, concise and dead on.
    Maybe he just wants to go!




    This is probably a better interview

    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfzJ2z-OlNE&feature=fvw"]Interview[/YOUTUBE]

  7. #267
    Senior Member sLiPpY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miserable View Post
    Maybe he just wants to go!




    This is probably a better interview

    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfzJ2z-OlNE&feature=fvw"]Interview[/YOUTUBE]

    This one's interesting in that he speaks of wanting to make his videos to reflect the "here and now" so that they're kind of a time capsule.

    Also interesting is the way he describes his working relationship with Dre..

    A 37 year old man with their hat on backwards?

  8. #268
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    Also interesting is the way he describes his working relationship with Dre..
    Dr.Dre*

    I'm sure he's explained it before.

  9. #269
    Senior Member sLiPpY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miserable View Post
    I'm sure he's explained it before.
    Just noticing in that it indicates a preference to work with equally competent people vs. having or being placed in a situation where there is control.

    Least that's what I got out of it.

  10. #270
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    Just noticing in that it indicates a preference to work with equally competent people vs. having or being placed in a situation where there is control.

    Least that's what I got out of it.
    I think it's a necessity more than a preference, to make it good.

Similar Threads

  1. Eminem vs. Jay-Z
    By swordpath in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 02:03 AM
  2. Eminem - A modern day Hamlet?
    By Misty_Mountain_Rose in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 08:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts