User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Eminem?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 10181920212230 Last

Results 191 to 200 of 497

Thread: Eminem?

  1. #191
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Have a very good listen to this song.
    Emotions, feelings let out into an imaginary world expressed through his music. He is not talking about what is. Have fun.
    [YOUTUBE="klTELtl38vQ"]Kim[/YOUTUBE]

  2. #192
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    What's with the mispronunciation of the name?



    Yea, I'm not necessarily used to being called a female indian figure of great importance.
    Can you read that I tried to spell your name? I mispelled it, that doesn't mean I was calling you something.

  3. #193
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miserable View Post
    Can you read that I tried to spell your name? I mispelled it, that doesn't mean I was calling you something.
    Well I never would have known unless you clarified it.

  4. #194
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Well I never would have known unless you clarified it.
    That is exactly my point with so many things.

    I'll tell you though, i was actually putting the word cunt into your name

    I wasn't trying to be mean, I just thought it would be funny!

  5. #195
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miserable View Post
    That is exactly my point with so many things.

    I'll tell you though, i was actually putting the word cunt into your name

    I wasn't trying to be mean, I just thought it would be funny!
    Good to hear.
    Well, now that you've satisfied your sad desires of trying to defile my name (and sadly failing) you may as well move along and play your little name defiling games elsewhere. The likes of your immaturity is starting to sicken me.

  6. #196
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Good to hear.
    Well, now that you've satisfied your sad desires of trying to defile my name (and sadly failing) you may as well move along and play your little name defiling games elsewhere. The likes of your immaturity is starting to sicken me.
    I don't know what defile means. But I wasn't really trying to defile your user name. I wasn't playing a game either. If you don't like being sickened, you can of course ignore me.

    I was hoping you wouldn't take any offense to that silly spelling, really.

  7. #197
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miserable View Post
    I don't know what defile means. But I wasn't really trying to defile your user name. I wasn't playing a game either. If you don't like being sickened, you can of course ignore me.

    I was hoping you wouldn't take any offense to that silly spelling, really.
    I'm not offended.
    I just don't necessarily see it as funny to change my name into a rather vulgar word.

  8. #198
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    I'm not offended.
    Well, I wasn't trying to defile your name.



    See what I did there? I tricked you into seeing your contradictions/hypocritical statements.

    I hope you've realized what you've done.

  9. #199

  10. #200
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    ^read my edit
    I have read your edit, I always re-read posts.

    But have you read my post above your post that's above this post? My post will not be edited, it still applies to what you've added.

Similar Threads

  1. Eminem vs. Jay-Z
    By swordpath in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 02:03 AM
  2. Eminem - A modern day Hamlet?
    By Misty_Mountain_Rose in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 08:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts