User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Eminem?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 4121314151624 Last

Results 131 to 140 of 497

Thread: Eminem?

  1. #131
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Well see the thing about his calm demeanor in interviews is that actually reveals more of his Fi nature than any of his other cognitive functions. I think you've convinced me that he's INFP.

  2. #132
    Phoenix Incarnate Sentura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    dude, why are you being so weird about this?
    because you don't see the fallacy of your own arguments... incidentally that is an INFP trait. i'm not being weird about it, i just don't want to talk to you anymore. you stereotype NT as robots, but this just shows you have no understanding of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Well see the thing about his calm demeanor in interviews is that actually reveals more of his Fi nature than any of his other cognitive functions. I think you've convinced me that he's INFP.
    i don't think he is or ever will be NF. his calm demeanor in interviews is superficial, you can see it especially in his eyes that there is much more going on behind. he's not happy about being where he is when he's sitting there. plus there is the part in the interview pasted in a previous post where he elaborated on how he would put in people's name just because their names rhymed, not because he had anything against them. it's not cold calculated behaviour, but an NF would not do things that way.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

    ...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

  3. #133
    Senior Member NewEra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    I
    Posts
    3,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    i don't think he is or ever will be NF. his calm demeanor in interviews is superficial, you can see it especially in his eyes that there is much more going on behind. he's not happy about being where he is when he's sitting there. plus there is the part in the interview pasted in a previous post where he elaborated on how he would put in people's name just because their names rhymed, not because he had anything against them. it's not cold calculated behaviour, but an NF would not do things that way.
    Yeah but I mean in general, his songs are fairly deep in their meaning. He may have just said that on the show, but in general from his songs, he's not the kind who just uses things because they sound good. I say INFP, but I think he could be INTJ too. No other type is possible imo.

  4. #134
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    because you don't see the fallacy of your own arguments...
    That's funny since there are other people who agree with me, and as an English literature major I have a 3.9 GPA, based mostly on papers which involve analysis and argument



    incidentally that is an INFP trait.
    That's REALLY interesting because I saw in another thread that you think you "used to be an I" (impossible) and the rest is NxP. So, by default, you could secretly be an INFP yourself and for some reason feel ashamed of it.

    i'm not being weird about it, i just don't want to talk to you anymore.
    Man, you accused me of not knowing "my place" (WTF??? is this like blacks sitting on the back of the bus) and then proceeded onward to say I responded exactly as you wanted me to and rushed to get the last word. If that's not weird, I don't know what is.



    you stereotype NT as robots, but this just shows you have no understanding of them.
    I never said that AT ALL. I NEVER SAID NTs ARE ROBOTS. I have a very good friend who is an NT and he's very sensitive. I said that Eminem is HIGHLY emotional and seems led by his emotions, indicating a Feeling preference. That is sooo not the same as saying NTs are robots.

  5. #135
    Senior Member One Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    you stereotype NT as robots
    INPs thinking that they know it all and try to put you down for your opinion. you're still the closest sensing intuit; do not forget your place .
    Accusing someone of stereotyping while at the same time forcing them to follow their own stereotypes. Way to be a hypocrite.

  6. #136
    Phoenix Incarnate Sentura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RBounce View Post
    Accusing someone of stereotyping while at the same time forcing them to follow their own stereotypes. Way to be a hypocrite.
    yeap, that's me. i'm the idiot.

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    That's funny since there are other people who agree with me, and as an English literature major I have a 3.9 GPA, based mostly on papers which involve analysis and argument
    oh, excellent. this means you're skilled in non-personal psychoanalysis based on a theory without scientific merit. wait...

    That's REALLY interesting because I saw in another thread that you think you "used to be an I" (impossible) and the rest is NxP. So, by default, you could secretly be an INFP yourself and for some reason feel ashamed of it.
    where exactly does it say it is impossible? i'd think that it would be much more likely that a person's personality type changes while that person matures through childhood. i also think it's easy to manipulate the child during this time. in the same way i think it was possible that i once was an INFP or an INTP, but i outgrew it. whether or not this is true, i'm not ashamed that i'm one type or the other, because frankly no matter the type, i will always be the same person. and as a person, i have very little to be ashamed of.

    Man, you accused me of not knowing "my place" (WTF??? is this like blacks sitting on the back of the bus) and then proceeded onward to say I responded exactly as you wanted me to and rushed to get the last word. If that's not weird, I don't know what is.
    i didn't make myself clear then. i didn't want the last word as in the discussion, but rather, the last word from me in the discussion. you keep pulling this up for some reason and i see no point in discussing this further.

    as for the place thing, it's just my intuition telling me that you can't argue this because of how you act (look at the statement where you describe something as "impossible"). it has nothing to do with your skin color, race or intelligence; i don't care about those. i care how you act towards the beliefs of others and towards what you try and shove down people's throats. i can't notice anything but your behavior, so i'm sorry if that is what i have to judge you upon. and judging from your behavior, you don't seem to have much merit in what you say. you can feel free to prove me wrong, thought at this point i doubt you will.

    I never said that AT ALL. I NEVER SAID NTs ARE ROBOTS. I have a very good friend who is an NT and he's very sensitive. I said that Eminem is HIGHLY emotional and seems led by his emotions, indicating a Feeling preference. That is sooo not the same as saying NTs are robots.
    as others have pointed out, strength of a function does not equal preference of said function. i don't see him led by his emotions, i see him being led by intuition. it's more or less the same in all the interviews i have seen of him. and no, you never said it, but i'll be damned if you didn't imply it.

    now honestly let's stop this and just not talk anymore. i will read your further replies but i won't bother replying to them. you can have the last word if that's what you want.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

    ...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

  7. #137
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Smile

    Handy hint #97: If you no longer wish to discuss something, stop posting responses, it's that easy, also please remember the ignore feature is at your disposal.

  8. #138
    Senior Member VagrantFarce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,557

    Default

    Changed my mind, ISTP. It's just so bloody obvious to me at this point; the split personality fascination, the violence, the impersonal yet prankish attitute, the showing off, "The Eminem Show"...

  9. #139
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    I insisted at one point that he might be an especially fucked up INFP before I understood typology a little better. Now I think he's an unhealthy ISFP.

  10. #140
    Senior Member NewEra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    I
    Posts
    3,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    Changed my mind, ISTP. It's just so bloody obvious to me at this point; the split personality fascination, the violence, the impersonal yet prankish attitute, the showing off, "The Eminem Show"...
    You have to consider the guy has bipolar disorder. Violence, split personality, highs of mania and lows of depression are all facets of this disorder and all parts of Eminem's character because he's bipolar. That's why this has made it so difficult to type this man.

Similar Threads

  1. Eminem vs. Jay-Z
    By swordpath in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 02:03 AM
  2. Eminem - A modern day Hamlet?
    By Misty_Mountain_Rose in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 08:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO