• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is Kristen Stewart an INFJ?

Spry

MBTI Type
infj
What do you think? I seriously think she is, the awkwardness, difficulties articulating, not being comfortable with the limelight, nervous/anxious, etc. I've seen her on a lot of talk shows lately and I just realised that I see a lot of myself in her and just wanted to know what you guys thought. I'm almost certain she is.

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
What do you think? I seriously think she is, the awkwardness, difficulties articulating, not being comfortable with the limelight, nervous/anxious, etc. I've seen her on a lot of talk shows lately and I just realised that I see a lot of myself in her and just wanted to know what you guys thought. I'm almost certain she is.

Makes sense to me.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Sounds like a strong introvert to me.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
No.
I've always thought IStP.

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
She seems pretty interesting when she's NOT Bella. I always like to assume she probably thinks Twilight is garbage. She seems too "cool" to really take it seriously like everyone else does.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
She's an introvert and an N, I believe, not too sure of her F-ness.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's totally ISTP. Looks like some others famous ISTP actress like Katharine Hepburn for example. The same type of hard and strong face.
300px-Katharine_Hepburn_in_The_Philadelphia_Story_trailer.jpg
kristen-stewart-pic.jpg

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
She seems pretty interesting when she's NOT Bella. I always like to assume she probably thinks Twilight is garbage. She seems too "cool" to really take it seriously like everyone else does.

I read an article about her saying that Bella is very hard to act, because she doesn't think she has much depth. She said it in a pretty subtle way though. And I know Robert isn't really fond of Edward's characterization either.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I personally don't really identify with her mannerisms much but I guess INFJ isn't out of the realm of possibilities. I would have pegged her more as ISXP though.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
ISTP sounds right. She gives off that Megan Fox-y "I don't care and you fans are really weird for being into this vampire shit as much as you are" vibe. You can tell she thinks the fans are tools.

Tikka

MBTI Type
INFJ
I like typing people with Letterman interviews ;)

YouTube - Kristen Stewart on David Letterman

Kristin Stewart is definitely NOT an F. F people usually would socially laugh along with Letterman cracking jokes; I don't think Ts would automatically 'socially' laugh along.

I think she's an IxTx.