• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is Kristen Stewart an INFJ?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
umm...they're not the same person...you realize that don't you?

i mean...i say that because they are not both nfjs

Geez, for real.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think she's INTJ, but that's just my fiddly-diddly.

sillyface

MBTI Type
??F?
Not INFJ, INFJ's extrovert their feelings and clearly Kristen Stewart has one emotion ;)

nanook

a scream in a vortex
i say, kristen is NiFe and she is my ♥ but she is not INFJ, because this 4-letter-code thing is bullshit

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Guys! Guys!!! GUYS!!!!! She doesn't have a personality, so how could she have a personality type?

nanook

a scream in a vortex
i think she is the female version of mel gibson and she will one day end up in jail for her personality, after making some awesome movies and taking revenge on the folks who think she doesn't have a personality. srsly, don't hate on introverts, we don't have an easy time coming out of our shellz.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do you think? I seriously think she is, the awkwardness, difficulties articulating, not being comfortable with the limelight, nervous/anxious, etc. I've seen her on a lot of talk shows lately and I just realised that I see a lot of myself in her and just wanted to know what you guys thought. I'm almost certain she is.

I think she's some sort of Fi/Te introvert. she doesn't seem outreaching or gregarious enough to be Fe aux.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Stewart is clearly a high-risk-daredevil ESTP who challenges everything!

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Actually I take back ISTP. She's probably some sort of IxFx...too gay and awkward to be ISTP.

She puts on like she wants to be a badass punk, though, so maybe she is an INFJ showing her ESTP shadow.

Nicki

Retired
She constantly talks about her identity as an actress and her subjective feelings. Probably an Fi dom.

yeghor

People think she's an ISTP but she doesn't have the raging imoulsivity of one.

I think she might rather be an ISTJ given the emotionless eyes due to yet to be developed tertiary Fi.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
People think she's an ISTP but she doesn't have the raging imoulsivity of one.

that raging impulsivity can be tamed, when need be. You know, to not freak everyone the hell out. Also, that's somewhat more characteristic of ESxPs, although definitely can be seen in ISxPs, particularly those under 30.

Is impulsivity an actual word? Sounds like something a Ni-dom would make up.

CuriousMermaid

She appears to actually seems to be driven by authenticity and identity watching the below:
Kristen Stewart Lets Her Guard Down in a Delightfully Candid New Interview - Equals - TIFF 2015 - YouTube

She 'appears' cold in some interviews and more of a T as she has alot more depth and doesn't like small talk coming across as serious. She likes real true conversations and meaningful connections not shallow trivial jokes but i think she is lead more by F than T.

I would not type her as an ISTP or ISTJ.
I think she is too realistic for an ISFP.
Authenticity is one if the main values of an INFP but at the same time she seems more grounded than this.

I would look further into whether she is INFP, INFJ or ISFJ.

EuropeLover

MBTI Type
€U
She appears to actually seems to be driven by authenticity and identity watching the below:
Kristen Stewart Lets Her Guard Down in a Delightfully Candid New Interview - Equals - TIFF 2015 - YouTube

She 'appears' cold in some interviews and more of a T as she has alot more depth and doesn't like small talk coming across as serious. She likes real true conversations and meaningful connections not shallow trivial jokes but i think she is lead more by F than T.

I would not type her as an ISTP or ISTJ.
I think she is too realistic for an ISFP. What a contradiction! They're sensors for God's sake, so more realistic than an N.
Authenticity is one if the main values of an INFP but at the same time she seems more grounded than this.

I would look further into whether she is INFP, INFJ or ISFJ. But above, you just said she can't be INFP. And IxFJ is unlikely because she has little to no Fe.

Stewart is INFP in a Fi-Si loop. She isn't a T at all, since she's quite illogical and cares about her own feelings (Fi dom). And she has Ne, but it is just less seen than a typical INFP, but still there. She definitely has Si, personal reality rather than objective reality.