• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is Kristen Stewart an INFJ?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
how is she ESTJ?

I don't know what type she is, but I can see where they're going as far as being a weak-F type. I don't know why anyone sees Fe especially. She doesn't naturally wear emotions on her face. And I don't think she's merely trying to be cool.

KDude expains it in part. She is definetly not an F. And she's not trying at all to be cool. Actually, she comes above all as the duty follower. So an SJ. Which means that she's an STJ. Very square, non-nonsense and disciplined. Now is she an ISTJ or an ESTJ? More ESTJ, she's easily agressive and energised by contact it's particulary visible in interview. She doesn't especially seem to repress Ne, but more Fi, she's very sick and rude, never try to make people confortable. In her relatiuonship with the Fi-dom Robert Patinson, it's pretty visble how different they are.

[youtube=OlZ8eyLpvLk]Kristen Stewart Junket Interview: Breaking Dawn Part 1[/youtube]

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTJs are ISTPs are similar in alot of ways her picture though looks nothing like ESTJ though.

I beg to differ.

She is haughty and takes pride about being a rule follower. She is strict and organized. She's not ISTP.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I beg to differ.

She is haughty and takes pride about being a rule follower. She is strict and organized. She's not ISTP.

The pictures make me think ISTP but her interview makes me think ESTJ. She's deff not ISTJ way too chatty and abrasive.

KDude

She plays a good ISTP as Joan Jett at least. I think Jett approved.. but Kristen seems more extroverted.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I don't know what type she is, but I can see where they're going as far as being a weak-F type. I don't know why anyone sees Fe especially. She doesn't naturally wear emotions on her face. And I don't think she's merely trying to be cool.

Fi users can come off as extremely cold since their feelings are so intense and personal, it is Fe types that tend to show their emotions more.

One is expressive and concerned with how they affect others, the other is inexpressive and concerned with how others affect them.

Either one could probably step into the other viewpoint of course, but they will usually lean heavily towards one or the other.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Huh, I had her pegged as an N. Mostly because she got similar reactions from Joan Jett in the Runaways commentary that I tend to get when I start babbling. She has a tendency to get abstractly incoherant. (Yes, yes, sensors can think abstractly.. I know. It's just a datapoint.)

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
come on, lets face it she's dumb. she's not an intuitive. and i don't care if i'm not being PC, it's just the truth.
she's an ISTP. why do you people waste so much time with it on this forum? and the face-typing....that's bullshit, by the way.
Huh, I had her pegged as an N. Mostly because she got similar reactions from Joan Jett in the Runaways commentary that I tend to get when I start babbling. She has a tendency to get abstractly incoherant. (Yes, yes, sensors can think abstractly.. I know. It's just a datapoint.)

jixmixfix

Permabanned
come on, lets face it she's dumb. she's not an intuitive. and i don't care if i'm not being PC, it's just the truth.
she's an ISTP. why do you people waste so much time with it on this forum? and the face-typing....that's bullshit, by the way.

You sound very ignorant calling her dumb because she's not an intuitive.

Starry

I beg to differ.

11248d1263475675-do-you-think-kristen-stewart-hot-kristen-stewart-smoking.jpg

phpthumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg

KDude

I don't think smoking weed would necessarily go against the ESTJ MO. I think some descriptions veer too far into behavioralism, and paint them as squares or Republicans. And they don't get at the underlying cognitive attitude. I have a friend who *at least* tests as one, and he used to smoke plenty of weed. The way he even went about growing his own crop was ESTJ-like. He built a little setup in his attic and was growing a lot of it on his own, and it was really organized and neat.. like everything he does.

Starry

I don't think smoking weed would necessarily go against the ESTJ MO. I think some descriptions veer too far into behavioralism, and paint them as squares or Republicans. And they don't get at the underlying cognitive attitude. I have a friend who *at least* tests as one, and he used to smoke plenty of weed. The way he even went about growing his own crop was ESTJ-like. He built a little setup in his attic and was growing a lot of it on his own, and it was really organized and neat.. like everything he does.

I thought it would be obvious that I was just joking around with that post...but it appears not. So yah...no. Not a commentary as to what I think about ESTJs or any other type for that matter. Moreover...I'm not familiar enough with Stewart to make a guess with regards to type. I don't get the sense she's an extrovert...but that's all I can really say.

KDude

I thought it would be obvious that I was just joking around with that post...but it appears not. So yah...no. Not a commentary as to what I think about ESTJs or any other type for that matter. Moreover...I'm not familiar enough with Stewart to make a guess with regards to type. I don't get the sense she's an extrovert...but that's all I can really say.

Oh.. Yeah, that went over my head then.

I don't know her type either. Just thought I'd point this out. ESTJs can be stoners too. :laugh:

A

Anew Leaf

The irony in your post is so glorious, I could slurp it up like ice cream in a crystal bowl.

Starry

ya weed smoking and giving the finger = ISTP. :wacko:

Oh no haha...is that what you thought I was saying? 'The finger' was towards the ENFP who claimed that because she was stupid...she wasn't an intuitive (I thought that was a pathetic thing to say). But okay whatever. Enjoy your thread. I leave now haha!