• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is Kristen Stewart an INFJ?

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
seems 4w5 or 5w4. sx/sp. no so instinct whatsoever. infj? intp? istp (she's not a 7w8 for sure!)?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No idea how the OP describes an INFJ, just seems like more of the stereotypical definition of a strong introvert.

seems 4w5 or 5w4. sx/sp. no so instinct whatsoever.

Definitely agreed, lol. I can relate to her a lot with how she feels about being in showbiz, with the no social instinct at all. I think she is ISTP.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
istp i agree
strong i and p to me
pretty apparent t
doesn't strike me as an intp

Liesl

I can definitely see ISTP for her.

Last edited:

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I don't really know what type she is, but a while ago I saw her at the MTV movie awards and she was looking a bit like she was thinking: "Okay, this is just a whole bunch of nonsense, everyone knows this isn't serious, I don't really want to be here, I'll just wait until I got an Oscar Nomination". Okay, I know, ít's the MTV movie awards and I understand the way she thinks about it, but I think she always behaves a bit like this during events.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Fairly blatant ISTP.

Edit: Haha, I just read the YouTube comments about that Letterman interview, and it seems that people really do not take well to her level of awkwardness. Someone called her autistic at one point.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If she is a 4w5, she can hardly be an ISTP...

She could really be ISFP. But sometimes I find she looks INTJ in some sort. I think she is ISTP, pretty close with ISFP and INTJ.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
If she is a 4w5, she can hardly be an ISTP...

She could really be ISFP. But sometimes I find she looks INTJ in some sort. I think she is ISTP, pretty close with ISFP and INTJ.

Well ISTP and INTJ are closer in appearance than ISFP is to either of them, so, in conjunction with the other reasons mentioned so far, I'm inclined to go with ISTP. I mean, she has that hard looking face (like Jock pointed out) and she is fairly cold and "I don't give a shit" looking. Plus she's got that "too cool for school" swagger (more commonly seen in men) that reminds me of an ISTP.

And, if you read the hilariously harsh YouTube comments about her public performances, people seem to get the impression that she's mean or angry. I don't know if I've ever seen an ISFP that didn't come off as nice and affable. Or at least more soft than she seems to be.

In any case, I don't see INFJ at all. AT ALL.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes.

What have made me think about INTJ for her is in part that she looks and behave a little like Effy from Skins.

KDude

she does seem istp.. but i can see isfp too. either way, she's an introvert, and probably many I's can see some of those quirks in themselves.

she's gotten better in interviews..gotta take into account how young she was in the letterman one, and how famous she suddenly got.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
she does seem istp.. but i can see isfp too. either way, she's an introvert, and probably many I's can see some of those quirks in themselves.

she's gotten better in interviews..gotta take into account how young she was in the letterman one, and how famous she suddenly got.

She seems pretty strongly introverted, that's for sure. And it seems as though her particular brand of introversion manages to call up some of the worst introvert-hate from her public.

I'd be interested in hearing the case for ISFP over ISTP. I mean, I guess the Fi would explain her seemingly severe self-consciousness and "moody" characterization (which I don't personally see, but I guess people react badly to her stone face + seriousness combo), but I still think she has more of a T vibe.

She's been called "quietly intense," "intimidating," "fierce," and "tough" by people who have worked with her, and these are all things that I'd quicker associate with ISTPs than ISFPs. That fucking guy from Twilight (the one with the big alien-looking head that all the little tweens cream their pants over) even said that he was surprised that she was playing the girl (whatever the name is...I forget that, too) because she was so different from the book version. He said something about her being "tougher" and "stronger" than the "damsel-in-distress" girl in the book. Also, Joan Jett - who she played in that "Runaways" movie - has said that Kristen is strangely similar to her (and so have reviewers for that film...though I haven't seen it myself.) And Joan Jett is no F.

Apparently she is also notorious for being foul-mouthed and kind of crude. All screams ISTP to me.

In any case, I'm bored right now and she kind of intrigues me. I always kind of ignored her because of my distaste for anything having to do with Twilight, but this thread has got me interested, so...

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think she's ISxP. In fact, ISTP would have been my first guess.

KDude

yeah, i'd just go with istp.. i said i kinda see isfp, but maybe that's because i'm male (not to be too sexist or anything.. just that i think a younger istp female growing up might come off similarly as an isfp male. if she was an isfp female, she might be as shy, but still probably more comfortable and lighter).

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes.

What have made me think about INTJ for her is in part that she looks and behave a little like Effy from Skins.

Actually, Kristen Stewart and Effy have the same enneagram: 5w4 Sx/Sp.:doh:

Shelovesyoumaybe

MBTI Type
INFP
(I haven't read all the replies, so sorry in advanced for repeating things.)

She's always annoyed me in high amounts. She shows no gratitude for her fame and fortune, fans, etc., and I think she's definitely either ISTP or INTJ.

However, all the ISTP's I've met I've found really funny..in a dry sarcastic way, of course. to me, she lacks that ability. She's not funny at all nor hardly ever tries to be. But maybe it's not as much of a personality trait as I thought, rather then preference.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I dunno, it's kind of funny to laugh AT her in this vid.

[YOUTUBE="NCGofbBPbt0"]Spazz[/YOUTUBE]

I think it's pretty funny every time she manages to offend the Twilight fans by saying something subtly derogatory about them or the series. I mean, Twilight is basically reprehensible garbage. I wouldn't be able to muster even the enthusiasm (such that it is) that she manages to show for it.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel sorry for her. It's like she's completely overwhelmed with the celebrity and just can't get with it. It's so intrusive and makes no sense to her. I don't feel like she's disdainful of the Twilight series, but more like she's realistic -- it's a story, it's not great art -- she seems to have her feet firmly on the ground and not too much patience with things that make no sense. I agree it would be nice if she were more gracious, but she's so hounded by paparazzi and fans whenever she shows her face that I can see how it would be hard. I can't evaluate her as an actress because I've only ever seen her in the Twilight movies so I don't know to what extent she's playing a part or just being herself and reading dialog, but she's not a movie star type. She's a serious actress type. She's not a Paris Hilton. I feel like people judge her harshly and she seems to me to feel a little defeated in that regard, so she's got that slightly defiant look about her. Just my impressions.

P.S. Twilight is where the girls get their romance fix. You can't look at it analytically. It's total girl fantasy/romance fix. Like car chases for guys.