User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

i really don't care how dumb you think i sound. i really don't. its not important how i'm saying, but what i'm saying. and what i'm trying to tell you is that kristen stewart is most definitely a sensor. "dumb" is my definition of dumb. alright? we can spend ages talking about it or what i mean. its not supposed to be universal, it's supposed to be useful for me to analyze her type. and the point here is that she's a sensor. you can move past discussing that because it is almost certainly a fact. she's also almost certainly an ISTP and it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.
    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Sure as long as you know how dumb you sound.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

you know what you sound here?
    "just keep looking at the triangle/instead of what it's pointing to" - Ani DiFranco "Callous"

it takes just one little colorful ball and you all go crazy and miss the point. i should try that more often just for fun, you're all so easy to get a rise from. and this is one of the problems with human kind....its so easy to get the mass distracted with a shiny red ball....ah frustration.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    i really don't care how dumb you think i sound. i really don't. its not important how i'm saying, but what i'm saying. and what i'm trying to tell you is that kristen stewart is most definitely a sensor. "dumb" is my definition of dumb. alright? we can spend ages talking about it or what i mean. its not supposed to be universal, it's supposed to be useful for me to analyze her type. and the point here is that she's a sensor. you can move past discussing that because it is almost certainly a fact. she's also almost certainly an ISTP and it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.
    Wow you gave a piss poor argument for calling sensors "dumb" you're stereotyping a personally type with intelligence. No it's not obvious that she is ISTp as you can tell except maybe in your own world where there exists no logical consistency.

Anew Leaf

you know what you sound here?
    "just keep looking at the triangle/instead of what it's pointing to" - Ani DiFranco "Callous"

it takes just one little colorful ball and you all go crazy and miss the point. i should try that more often just for fun, you're all so easy to get a rise from. and this is one of the problems with human kind....its so easy to get the mass distracted with a shiny red ball....ah frustration.
    Your blindness is delicious. Please continue.

MBTI
    IxFP

[/QUOTE]

Such a hot lady.

I'd say ISTP, but not sure.
    6w5 is out of question for me btw

6w5(sw5w4) Sx/Sp
    INTP

"Some people never go crazy... What truly horrible lives they must lead"- Charles Bukowski

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

I wasn't sure of her ISTP'ness before, but I'm pretty convinced now that she displayed some pretty inferior Fe in the news as of late. When an IxTP's Fe is under pressure, and we don't know how to handle it, we make really shitty decisions.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardsen View Post
    That pic reminds me of our resident rebel NFJ's (@Domino/@LadyJaye).
    Coincidence? I think not.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC View Post
    I wasn't sure of her ISTP'ness before, but I'm pretty convinced now that she displayed some pretty inferior Fe in the news as of late. When an IxTP's Fe is under pressure, and we don't know how to handle it, we make really shitty decisions.
    Shh.

MBTI
    intp

Nah, she's CHTR
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Quote Originally Posted by INA View Post
    Nah, she's CHTR
    SLUT.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.