User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    You sound very ignorant calling her dumb because she's not an intuitive.
    its ok, i can put on that hat. can we move past me though? that was not the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I beg to differ.

She is haughty and takes pride about being a rule follower. She is strict and organized. She's not ISTP.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    come on, lets face it she's dumb. she's not an intuitive. and i don't care if i'm not being PC, it's just the truth.
    she's an ISTP. why do you people waste so much time with it on this forum? and the face-typing....that's bullshit, by the way.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Stewart
    "Even while starting out I took things very seriously. ... I wasn't a silly kid."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Stewart
    "I was such a rule follower at school. ... If I didn't turn my homework in, I would panic."
    The rest is just facade.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

I don't think smoking weed would necessarily go against the ESTJ MO. I think some descriptions veer too far into behavioralism, and paint them as squares or Republicans. And they don't get at the underlying cognitive attitude. I have a friend who *at least* tests as one, and he used to smoke plenty of weed. The way he even went about growing his own crop was ESTJ-like. He built a little setup in his attic and was growing a lot of it on his own, and it was really organized and neat.. like everything he does.

Permabanned

its ok, i can put on that hat. can we move past me though? that was not the point.
    Sure as long as you know how dumb you sound.

Permabanned

ya weed smoking and giving the finger = ISTP.

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I don't think smoking weed would necessarily go against the ESTJ MO. I think some descriptions veer too far into behavioralism, and paint them as squares or Republicans. And they don't get at the underlying cognitive attitude. I have a friend who *at least* tests as one, and he used to smoke plenty of weed. The way he even went about growing his own crop was ESTJ-like. He built a little setup in his attic and was growing a lot of it on his own, and it was really organized and neat.. like everything he does.
    I thought it would be obvious that I was just joking around with that post...but it appears not. So yah...no. Not a commentary as to what I think about ESTJs or any other type for that matter. Moreover...I'm not familiar enough with Stewart to make a guess with regards to type. I don't get the sense she's an extrovert...but that's all I can really say.

I thought it would be obvious that I was just joking around with that post...but it appears not. So yah...no. Not a commentary as to what I think about ESTJs or any other type for that matter. Moreover...I'm not familiar enough with Stewart to make a guess with regards to type. I don't get the sense she's an extrovert...but that's all I can really say.
    Oh.. Yeah, that went over my head then.

I don't know her type either. Just thought I'd point this out. ESTJs can be stoners too.

Anew Leaf

come on, lets face it she's dumb. she's not an intuitive. and i don't care if i'm not being PC, it's just the truth.
    she's an ISTP. why do you people waste so much time with it on this forum? and the face-typing....that's bullshit, by the way.

The irony in your post is so glorious, I could slurp it up like ice cream in a crystal bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    ya weed smoking and giving the finger = ISTP.
    Oh no haha...is that what you thought I was saying? 'The finger' was towards the ENFP who claimed that because she was stupid...she wasn't an intuitive (I thought that was a pathetic thing to say). But okay whatever. Enjoy your thread. I leave now haha!