User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 147

  1. #61
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    how is she ESTJ?
    I don't know what type she is, but I can see where they're going as far as being a weak-F type. I don't know why anyone sees Fe especially. She doesn't naturally wear emotions on her face. And I don't think she's merely trying to be cool.
    KDude expains it in part. She is definetly not an F. And she's not trying at all to be cool. Actually, she comes above all as the duty follower. So an SJ. Which means that she's an STJ. Very square, non-nonsense and disciplined. Now is she an ISTJ or an ESTJ? More ESTJ, she's easily agressive and energised by contact it's particulary visible in interview. She doesn't especially seem to repress Ne, but more Fi, she's very sick and rude, never try to make people confortable. In her relatiuonship with the Fi-dom Robert Patinson, it's pretty visble how different they are.

    [youtube=OlZ8eyLpvLk]Kristen Stewart Junket Interview: Breaking Dawn Part 1[/youtube]
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  2. #62
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    how is she ESTJ?
    ESTJs are ISTPs are similar in alot of ways her picture though looks nothing like ESTJ though.

  3. #63
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    ESTJs are ISTPs are similar in alot of ways her picture though looks nothing like ESTJ though.
    I beg to differ.

    She is haughty and takes pride about being a rule follower. She is strict and organized. She's not ISTP.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  4. #64
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I beg to differ.

    She is haughty and takes pride about being a rule follower. She is strict and organized. She's not ISTP.
    The pictures make me think ISTP but her interview makes me think ESTJ. She's deff not ISTJ way too chatty and abrasive.

  5. #65
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    She plays a good ISTP as Joan Jett at least. I think Jett approved.. but Kristen seems more extroverted.

  6. #66
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I don't know what type she is, but I can see where they're going as far as being a weak-F type. I don't know why anyone sees Fe especially. She doesn't naturally wear emotions on her face. And I don't think she's merely trying to be cool.
    Fi users can come off as extremely cold since their feelings are so intense and personal, it is Fe types that tend to show their emotions more.

    One is expressive and concerned with how they affect others, the other is inexpressive and concerned with how others affect them.

    Either one could probably step into the other viewpoint of course, but they will usually lean heavily towards one or the other.

  7. #67
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    The pictures make me think ISTP but her interview makes me think ESTJ. She's deff not ISTJ way too chatty and abrasive.
    So I see that we agree. Cool.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  8. #68
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,484

    Default

    Huh, I had her pegged as an N. Mostly because she got similar reactions from Joan Jett in the Runaways commentary that I tend to get when I start babbling. She has a tendency to get abstractly incoherant. (Yes, yes, sensors can think abstractly.. I know. It's just a datapoint.)

  9. #69
    Senior Member pinkgraffiti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so
    Posts
    1,489

    Default

    come on, lets face it she's dumb. she's not an intuitive. and i don't care if i'm not being PC, it's just the truth.
    she's an ISTP. why do you people waste so much time with it on this forum? and the face-typing....that's bullshit, by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Huh, I had her pegged as an N. Mostly because she got similar reactions from Joan Jett in the Runaways commentary that I tend to get when I start babbling. She has a tendency to get abstractly incoherant. (Yes, yes, sensors can think abstractly.. I know. It's just a datapoint.)

  10. #70
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    come on, lets face it she's dumb. she's not an intuitive. and i don't care if i'm not being PC, it's just the truth.
    she's an ISTP. why do you people waste so much time with it on this forum? and the face-typing....that's bullshit, by the way.
    You sound very ignorant calling her dumb because she's not an intuitive.

Similar Threads

  1. is this guy an INFJ or an ENTJ? td:lr
    By misfortuneteller in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2015, 11:42 AM
  2. [INFJ] So my sister is an INFJ
    By esidebill in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 08:52 AM
  3. [INFJ] Is this typical of an INFJ?
    By whynot in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 07:58 PM
  4. [INFJ] How easy is it to hurt an INFJ guy's feelings?
    By INTJMom in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 03:37 PM
  5. [INFJ] When an INFJ is past the point of caring...
    By Immaculate Cloud in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 11:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO