First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    she does seem istp.. but i can see isfp too. either way, she's an introvert, and probably many I's can see some of those quirks in themselves.

she's gotten better in interviews..gotta take into account how young she was in the letterman one, and how famous she suddenly got.
    She seems pretty strongly introverted, that's for sure. And it seems as though her particular brand of introversion manages to call up some of the worst introvert-hate from her public.

I'd be interested in hearing the case for ISFP over ISTP. I mean, I guess the Fi would explain her seemingly severe self-consciousness and "moody" characterization (which I don't personally see, but I guess people react badly to her stone face + seriousness combo), but I still think she has more of a T vibe.

She's been called "quietly intense," "intimidating," "fierce," and "tough" by people who have worked with her, and these are all things that I'd quicker associate with ISTPs than ISFPs. That fucking guy from Twilight (the one with the big alien-looking head that all the little tweens cream their pants over) even said that he was surprised that she was playing the girl (whatever the name is...I forget that, too) because she was so different from the book version. He said something about her being "tougher" and "stronger" than the "damsel-in-distress" girl in the book. Also, Joan Jett - who she played in that "Runaways" movie - has said that Kristen is strangely similar to her (and so have reviewers for that film...though I haven't seen it myself.) And Joan Jett is no F.

Apparently she is also notorious for being foul-mouthed and kind of crude. All screams ISTP to me.

In any case, I'm bored right now and she kind of intrigues me. I always kind of ignored her because of my distaste for anything having to do with Twilight, but this thread has got me interested, so...
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think she's ISxP. In fact, ISTP would have been my first guess.

yeah, i'd just go with istp.. i said i kinda see isfp, but maybe that's because i'm male (not to be too sexist or anything.. just that i think a younger istp female growing up might come off similarly as an isfp male. if she was an isfp female, she might be as shy, but still probably more comfortable and lighter).

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Yes.

What have made me think about INTJ for her is in part that she looks and behave a little like Effy from Skins.
    Actually, Kristen Stewart and Effy have the same enneagram: 5w4 Sx/Sp.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    5w4

INFP

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Anamalech View Post
    INFP
    Very, very wrong.

MBTI
    ISTP

ISTP.

(I haven't read all the replies, so sorry in advanced for repeating things.)

She's always annoyed me in high amounts. She shows no gratitude for her fame and fortune, fans, etc., and I think she's definitely either ISTP or INTJ.

However, all the ISTP's I've met I've found really funny..in a dry sarcastic way, of course. to me, she lacks that ability. She's not funny at all nor hardly ever tries to be. But maybe it's not as much of a personality trait as I thought, rather then preference.
    All people see, but no one sees the same.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I dunno, it's kind of funny to laugh AT her in this vid.

[YOUTUBE="NCGofbBPbt0"]Spazz[/YOUTUBE]

I think it's pretty funny every time she manages to offend the Twilight fans by saying something subtly derogatory about them or the series. I mean, Twilight is basically reprehensible garbage. I wouldn't be able to muster even the enthusiasm (such that it is) that she manages to show for it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I feel sorry for her. It's like she's completely overwhelmed with the celebrity and just can't get with it. It's so intrusive and makes no sense to her. I don't feel like she's disdainful of the Twilight series, but more like she's realistic -- it's a story, it's not great art -- she seems to have her feet firmly on the ground and not too much patience with things that make no sense. I agree it would be nice if she were more gracious, but she's so hounded by paparazzi and fans whenever she shows her face that I can see how it would be hard. I can't evaluate her as an actress because I've only ever seen her in the Twilight movies so I don't know to what extent she's playing a part or just being herself and reading dialog, but she's not a movie star type. She's a serious actress type. She's not a Paris Hilton. I feel like people judge her harshly and she seems to me to feel a little defeated in that regard, so she's got that slightly defiant look about her. Just my impressions.

P.S. Twilight is where the girls get their romance fix. You can't look at it analytically. It's total girl fantasy/romance fix. Like car chases for guys.