User Tag List

First 456

Thread: The Kardashians

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    Do you believe that kim kardashian has a very dominating personality and some american females
    i think kim kardashian is very submissive, first to her mother and now to her husband. and still her mother. her mom was her pimp and now her husband treats her like the barbie doll he wasn't allowed to play with growing up.
    Likes windoverlake, riva liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

Do you believe that kim kardashian has a very dominating personality and some american females
    No, I don't believe Kim has a dominating personality.

I don't understand the underlined portion of your question; is there a typo?

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

She seems to have a very dominating personality and the other was based on observation

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    i think kim kardashian is very submissive, first to her mother and now to her husband. and still her mother. her mom was her pimp and now her husband treats her like the barbie doll he wasn't allowed to play with growing up.
    He does treat her like a Barbie doll, doesn't he. But I guess she seems fairly contented with him. Ehhh, I don't know. Behind all the blind adulation for this family (insane to me) I see a bunch of people in pain and denial and dealing with mental health issues. Also, Kim, Khloe, and the youngest Jenner daughter are rearranging their bodies in such an exaggerated manner, it's all just getting sadder.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

She seems to have a very dominating personality and the other was based on observation
    I don't think she has what I'd consider to be a dominating personality, but she can certainly 'dominate' via hysterics and sobbing. Also, it's a highly-edited nonreality show, so I don't really think we're seeing the full extent of anyone's personality, such as it might be. You can get a better idea of their non-camera personality if you watch one-on-one interviews or 'live' tapings.

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

As I watch kim kardashian and other relatives, it feels like that the are nothing but empty clays waiting to be dispose because all of them look kind of dead to me
    Likes chickpea liked this post