IEI

Kim's probably an ISFJ.
    The small sister is probably an isFP.
    The large sister seems like an ENtj.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    7w4

Kim - isfj - realistic, details orientated, feeling part is clearer - affectionate to kids, family, friendships, j - traditional, closure, her actions have to be thought out for the public etc
    Khloe - esfp - warm, loves her friends, easy going
    Kourtney - istj - realistic, doesnt care for others emotions that much, stubborn etc
    Kris - esfj - of course people and relationships driven so more of an F than T I'd say, realistic, traditional, into materialism
    Bruce -infp - warm, spends a lot in his head about his identity, people, free spirited wanted to run away from controlling Kris
    Rob - infp -sensitive, overthinks, not practical
    Scott - esfp - seeks sensations, flakey, social butterfly etc.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

they are all very easy, to be honest. I'm surprised most people in this thread didn't figure it out.

Kim- ISFJ. Definetly not a thinker, loves kids and family. Extremely affectionate to her mom. agreed with linn. Her actions are all thought out for the public, loves cleaning.

Kourtney - ISTJ. Just like Kim, her actions are all thought out. She may be an E, but I don't think so. and she is DEFINETLY not a feeler, she is super cold with Scott, with her mom and with Kim.

Khloe - ESFP. Playful, friendly, funny. Unlike her sisters, does things outside of her comfort zone like Rupauls Drag Race and X Factor. Cares a lot about her family and friends.

Kris - ESTJ. "Excellent administrators, unsurpassed at managing things – or people." Self explanatory since she's the manager of them all. I thought of her as being ESFJ, but I think she's too smart for that and will always end up putting money/career opportunities first. I think she probably sees herself as an ESFJ though.

Kendall - INFP. Very caring, lives in her own world: likes horses, small cities, doesn't seem as vain as her sisters/mom.

Kylie - ISTP. The hardest one for me. Seems more independent than Kendall. "Friendly but very private, calm but suddenly spontaneous, extremely curious but unable to stay focused on formal studies, ISTP personalities can be a challenge to predict, even by their friends and loved one"

Scott - ESTP. Really easy one. He's a gemini and only cares about himself. haha Likes to have fun and is into materialism.

Rob - INFP. Sensitive, not practical.

Bruce - INFP. Lives in his own world. Look at how long it took for him to finally change the sex.

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Kim isfj with serious case of NPD

MBTI
    INFJ

Kim Kardashian is not an introvert. ESFX.

Also, Bruce/Caitlyn is not an N of any kind. XSFX.

The mother is nuts, and I feel sorry for this entire family. I think the brother is an XNFP, as he's the only one that hasn't really 'bought in' to the racket.

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

What do you mean has not bought 7n to the racket. I did heard of the mother being very controlling

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    What do you mean has not bought 7n to the racket. I did heard of the mother being very controlling
    I meant that Robert is the one that doesn't fit in with the rest of the family. He sticks out to me as being different and somewhat 'his own person'. From what I've seen of him on the show, he seems the only real person on the show. Everyone else is just robotic or hysterical, but Rob has a more observant, taking-in nature. It's hard to explain. I just sense that he's not like the others.

I feel sorry for every single member of this family business. The 'mother' is disgusting. This entire thing is built on her selling and marketing her daughter's sex tape. Just think about that. Kris Kardashian is in the business of prostituting her family members for public consumption. But then I remember watching an episode when Kris visits her mother, and there was some serious unresolved tension there; it was the first time I felt bad for Kris. So it's an ongoing cycle/pattern and Kris is just spinning her wheels, but that doesn't mean she's beyond reproach. In fact, she should know better. Serious dysfunction in this family. It's strange because they're always telling each other, "I love you", but it's so fake to me.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

So basically you are saying that it feels like he is being honest and the rest of the kardashian feels dead to you
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    So basically you are saying that it feels like he is being honest and the rest of the kardashian feels dead to you
    Yes, basically.

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by windoverlake View Post
    Yes, basically.
    Do you believe that kim kardashian has a very dominating personality and some american females