• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is Rihanna ?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
But that's just fake, she has no issues about Fi, she doesn't care, but she knows how to simulate it. That's being apporpriate and be Fe. She's actually quickly became her own manager and assistant. She could even assist and manage you. [...] As I've explained, it's fake. She actually has no Fi.

I don't think that's true. The way she exudes her energy and independence is very aligned with Fi. You don't have to explicitly go against others to be Fi... but the way she bears herself, presents herself, and demonstrates her individuality is plenty to evidence laid-back Fi. On the contrary, there's nothing about her in person that really demonstrates dominant Fe. She doesn't tend to respond based on the initiator, showing interpersonal accord, nor does she tend to initiate engagement, showing intentional interpersonal modulation. She does express value in concepts like pride and family, but less responsibility and loyalty.

I think whatever you're interpreting as Fe control is probably Se influence.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think that's true. The way she exudes her energy and independence is very aligned with Fi.

I don't think so. It could be if she had clear manifestations of Fi, but it's not the case. You don't have to be an Fi user to be independant. I think she use to be quite dependent actually, and that her traumatic experience with Chris B pushed to her INTP shadow, making her standing for more independance

You don't have to explicitly go against others to be Fi...

I never say that. ISFP are usually passive actually.

but the way she bears herself, presents herself, and demonstrates her individuality is plenty to evidence laid-back Fi.

Fi is about searching your own specific value and being "very much your unique person" (not the same thing than being "against" people, you just don't care), there's no sign of this her. As an Fe-dom she very easy-going with people, and can be quite the Alpha Female. So there's no contradiction, I don't see Fi.

On the contrary, there's nothing about her in person that really demonstrates dominant Fe. She doesn't tend to respond based on the initiator, showing interpersonal accord, nor does she tend to initiate engagement, showing intentional interpersonal modulation. She does express value in concepts like pride and family, but less responsibility and loyalty.

Really?

She does that all the way here. She screams Fe, Fi, however, is nowhere.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's so funny because I was watching the same video and I just don't see Fe in it.

Speking about Fe, you mentioned this:

respond based on the initiator, showing interpersonal accord, tend to initiate engagement, showing intentional interpersonal modulation.

She does that all the way in the video.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
At least I initially guessed ISFJ... looks like I penetrated the ISFP mask hiding the ESFJ face a bit better than most here.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Erg, I just don't see it.

She's always, charming, making fun, smiling and blinking to the audience, warm, appropriate, reacting to other people's attention, she's not concerned about being unique or finding her very personal values. Her Fe s obvious, her Fi is nowhere. The only time whent she expressed her feelings is when she says she is proud of her country.

Not in the way I see it with the Fe users I know.

You seem to have a stong trend to mistype people, so there's probably a lot of Fe users (in particulary thoses who are 9) who do Fe in a similar way, but that you fail at identify for what they truly are

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You seem to have a stong trend to mistype people, so there's probably a lot of Fe users (in particulary thoses who are 9) who do Fe in a similar way, but that you fail at identify for what they truly are

:laugh: I am not sure that you are have any real knowledge of my typing accuracy because you do not know most of the people I type.

Also, I live with a self-identified Fe aux 9. I am rather familiar with the type. :)

It is not fun to discuss typingg with you because even though you have a wealth of informed opinions, you turn it into personal insults quickly.

S

Stansmith

She's always, charming, making fun, smiling and blinking to the audience, warm, appropriate, reacting to other people's attention, she's not concerned about being unique or finding her very personal values. Her Fe s obvious, her Fi is nowhere. The only time whent she expressed her feelings is when she says she is proud of her country.

She's image-conscious. A Fi-user can be charming and courteous if they consider it important to come off that way.

yumchesspie

MBTI Type
idk
Enneagram
5w6
All I know is that she got back together with Chris Brown even when people were criticizing her for it heavily, because she values forgiveness and second chances. Those are her personal values and she was unwilling to put them aside, even with pressure from fans and the media holding her up to their own pedestal. She was more concerned about personal harmony than anything else. I also see low Si, as she isn't afraid to try new things or retry old things that didn't work out the first time. I'd rule out ISFJ. She also recently wore that diamond outfit that was basically see through and didn't seem to care too much about negative reactions. She seems to have strong personal convictions. She's said that she's shy, but that doesn't equate to introversion, but I do think she's an xSFP.