User Tag List

Poll: What type is Amy Winehouse?

First 1234513 Last

Thread: Amy Winehouse

Insert Snarky Quip Here Stigmata's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I tried to be patient and wait for someone else to step up to the plate on this one, but screw it. I'll be the martyr here. I mean, seriously, how ironic that her type thread was resurrected the day after she died? More less, how was it never once referenced other than subtle usage of past-tense phrases? Am I in a parallel universe right now? I'm looking up and floating down.

MBTI: DEAD
    Enneagram: DwCeased

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I tried to be patient and wait for someone else to step up to the plate on this one, but screw it. I'll be the martyr here. I mean, seriously, how ironic that her type thread was resurrected the day after she died? More less, how was it never once referenced other than subtle usage of past-tense phrases? Am I in a parallel universe right now? I'm looking up and floating down.

In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP

I fully expect a slew of mean reps and responses that both refer to me as nothing less than an insensitive cuntrag, but I'm OK with that. Everyone else was thinking it anyway; Someone had to address the elephant in the room.

A window to the soul

I tried to be patient and wait for someone else to step up to the plate on this one, but screw it. I'll be the martyr here.

There ya go! I didn't pay much attention to her when she was alive to type her. By the looks of her in the posted vids, she's been on drugs for a long time. It's a shame that she let herself get sucked into a hole that she couldn't get out of alive. So unnecessary! The costs of addiction are much greater than any short-term gratification. Sadly for her, she paid with her life.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    How can you tell what type Amy is, if she's doped up? She appears to be under the influence of something in all of the vids.

pre-drugs

she could have been a 4w3 now that i think of it.

MBTI
    INTP

There ya go! I didn't pay much attention to her when she was alive to type her. By the looks of her in the posted vids, she's been on drugs for a long time. It's a shame that she let herself get sucked into a hole that she couldn't get out of alive. So unnecessary! The costs of addiction are much greater than any short-term gratification. Sadly for her, she paid with her life.
    Agreed. It's a shame she spent her last remaining years resembling one of the zombies from the Thriller music video. Definitely talented, but cocaine is indeed a hell of a drug.

Ginkgo

I fully expect a slew of mean reps and responses that both refer to me as nothing less than an insensitive cuntrag, but I'm OK with that. Everyone else was thinking it anyway; Someone had to address the elephant in the room.
    The medical term is "pantywaste", sir. Pantywaste.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

How can you tell what type Amy is, if she's doped up? She appears to be under the influence of something in all of the vids.
    Drug addiction is often a clue whe we try to type people. ISTJ for example, are very unlikely to be drug addict, even those who touched on drugs like Victoria Beckam or Nathalie Portman were totally able to control their uptake. Perceiver on others side, are more likely to indulge in their addictions.

I can't see a 4w3 claim to like things like The Shirreles or The Shangri-Las, to be that childlike or that neglected in their presentation. It just does'nt fit. Otherwise she had the palpable anxiety and the wide eyed surprised look of a 6, was codependant in relationships and had a big desire for security and maternity.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1iu52L9mUk
    pre-drugs
    she could have been a 4w3 now that i think of it.
    Chana, thanks for posting the vid!

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    All of that stick to IxFP but the global vibe strikes me more to type her as INFP.
    I'm seeing the same thing.

Anew Leaf

She reminds me a lot of my ISFP friend who is 4w3. I don't see Ne in her at all. I see Se.