• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

John Lennon

What Personality Type is John Lennon - INFP or ENFP??

• ENFJ - Teacher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTJ - Mastermind

• ENTJ - Fieldmarshal

• ISFP - Artist

• ISFJ - Nurturer

• ESFJ - Caregiver

• ISTP - Craftsman

• ISTJ - Duty Fulfiller

• ESTP - Promoter

• ESTJ - Supervisor

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
classic ntp, i don't know why people keep saying nf for lennon.

all the lovey, feely shit was largely a result of drugs. the early lovey feely shit is him emulating his favorite soul and rock and roll music that came before the beatles.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
also, lennon only filled that leadership role as long as he was passionate about the band. when that changed, he quickly receded to his own interests and pursuits and let mccartney take the reins. a lot of people mistakingly think lennon must have been the visionary behind sgt pepper and mystery tour era, but that was more a result of mccartney's influence, especially MMT. you get a good picture of lennon the snarky, only half-interested NTP in the footage/audio from the Get Back sessions.

Tater

imagine if "imagine" was just about what it would be like to live without consequences.

you may say i'm a dreamer, but i'm not the only one.

Tater

imagine lennon as 7w6

running from the past

no need for ethical compass

with hardcore drugs amassed

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFPs frequently take leadership roles on creative project. They are said to be difficult to work with due to high standards on anything they deem important.

That said, I'd guess he is a Ne-dom. Not sure on the auxiliary. I don't see why an NFP couldn't be caustic. Lots of INFPs are sarcastic and biting in their humor. Perhaps ENFPs are less so....?

If he's a 7, then he's Ne-dom. I don't think Fi-dom are 7s.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFPs frequently take leadership roles on creative project. They are said to be difficult to work with due to high standards on anything they deem important.

That said, I'd guess he is a Ne-dom. Not sure on the auxiliary. I don't see why an NFP couldn't be caustic. Lots of INFPs are sarcastic and biting in their humor. Perhaps ENFPs are less so....?

If he's a 7, then he's Ne-dom. I don't think Fi-dom are 7s.

Agreed that NFPs can dish out plenty of snark.

I don't know what it is about Lennon, but I just can't see NFP.

The man did a lot of drugs for a good stretch of his career, so it might be an endless debate. Drugs can completely change a person's outward demeanor, actions, even worldview.