• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Robin Williams

What Personality Type Was Robin Williams?

• Total voters

NewEra

MBTI Type
I

Note: You Must Be Registered To Vote

ENFP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Definitely. For years, it was one of those actors I both greatly admired and identified with. And he's also the original Sy t.p.g. which is one of his most offbeat roles :)

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I posted a thread on Robin Williams, well..Patch Adams, and I got a lot of people telling me ESFP, but I didn't buy it.

ENFP definitely.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Close. Robin Williams is an ENTP. You've been fooled by the Ne-Fe loop.

The ENFP type is often seen as an "introverted extrovert." Robin Williams could not possibly be described this way. He is an all-out extrovert, doubly so because of the Fe tertiary which subconsciously presses him to seek admiration and external validation. His Ti, that function which would keep Williams grounded in internal logic - an internal form of judgment - is extremely weak. Thus he relies on the judgments of others, externally, to fill him with the confidence he lacks. Robin Williams draws confidence from his audience, he feeds off of it, not from specific audience members but from (Ne) the general tone of the area he is addressing with his spontaneous comedy act.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I always thought he was an ENxP, until I interacted with him in person. He was rather private, neat, quick, intellectual, grouchy and high-maintenance.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always thought he was an ENxP, until I interacted with him in person. He was rather private, neat, quick, intellectual, grouchy and high-maintenance.

And very hairy.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You met Robin Williams?