• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kiwi Sketch Art

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
So.. I've decided, I'd start posting old art of mine just to post it.. because I've never bothered to scan it in anywhere.

:D People are welcome to post their art in here as well. I :heart: art.

Sketch4.jpg

Sketch3.jpg
Sketch2.jpg

Sketch1.jpg

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
It's my art. My sketch art. It's actually not the only art I plan on posting, if you want to be so cynical, but at the time it is what I enjoyed drawing in my spare time. It's just a personal sketch collection.. since I no longer draw, I felt it therapeutic to post works of my past.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
finishedart1.jpg

HennaDesign1.jpg

DestinyHopeThalor.jpg

Hmm.. I didn't do much with comic book art, although I love comics.. I did try my hand at henna for a length of time though.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Wingconcept1.jpg

Maori Tribes believed that when you die, light shines through your spirit, without anything to bounce light back.. Individual tattooing however carries over into the afterlife, bouncing light back, and allowing you to see friends and family even in the afterlife.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
The mermaid rocks, the comic girl and also the tattoos / tribes do. Your art is awesome.

wolfy

awsm
Wingconcept1.jpg

Maori Tribes believed that when you die, light shines through your spirit, without anything to bounce light back.. Individual tattooing however carries over into the afterlife, bouncing light back, and allowing you to see friends and family even in the afterlife.

Cool!

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
I really like the one with the big dress and the candle. Those are some damn good sketches :) .

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
FearlessDrawing.jpg

I had three nicknames while over seas. Nomi I was called by my original squad (Shortening No Mierdo, spanish for fearless), so I doodled that on a paper before putting it on my kevlar. :) My sgt. didn't like my kevlar tagging so much. To the terps, I was Lalingee, but Numi they thought was funny because "Lalingee" was tangerine, and Numi was Lemon in arabic.

Not so much art... But I felt this was the place for these pictures.

AvieandBaby.jpg

Woodpecker1.jpg

Woodpecker2.jpg

Woodpecker3.jpg

Woodpecker5.jpg

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Hennasprout1.jpg

HennaSprout2.jpg

Made by me today. I'm playing with patterns, and this pattern is called the Sprout..

CamusandKamiya.jpg

A doodle requested of me earlier.

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
These are some pictures I made while screwing around in MSPAINT. I converted them all to JPEG so they don't look so nice now...

Almost forgot to say that I really like the tribe tattoo. I didn't know the spiritual beliefs behind it.

Last edited: