• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Bridge to Terabithia"

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got this movie from Netflix the other day, did anyone see it?

I don't know about you, but I found this movie very touching -- yes, I found it touching and heartwarming. Although, I will admit that my eyes got a little wet during a certain part in the movie which I will not reveal.

Still, I highly recommend the movie -- it's a classic NF movie.

I typed the girl character as a prototype ENFP and the boy as an INxP; I'm leaning towards T because he was sort of skeptical at first.

Yomama99

MBTI Type
ISTP
You got the girl right, but you got the boy wrong. He is an ISTP. The only thing that made him appear INTP was those fantasy drawings. Overall his physical appearance and the behavior on screen was very typical ISTP.

An INTP would be fatter, have a monotonous tone of voice, and would be whinier because he isn't getting enough of his fantasy hedonism.

girlnamedbless

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I agree with the girl being ENFP, but I'm not sure about the guy. But you're right, this movie was excellent.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I didn't like it. Too much drama not enough fantasy.