User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Moved from A&E not because video games aren't also an art form but because that's where most people would look for a thread like this. Good luck with that choking thing though.
    He should have gone for the reverse psychology, threaten a choking if you left it where it was!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by ArbiterDewey View Post
    The zombie mini-game wasn't terribly fun, but using the Mini-Gun there for the first time was great. Getting a zombie mask out of the whole deal wasn't too "rewarding" imho. Now if you could find/buy more game's for your tv this would be entertaining.

The Insurance Fraud rocks in SR2. If you finish all 6 levels of the right one, you get unlimited Stamina! (MUCH easier than the first Saints Row. Getting all of the tag spots for it was hell...) I like how all of the activities give you something. Even the "ho-ing diversion" gives you a free pimp suit, lol.

Hexis and I have had problems with the helicopters. They just don't handle well at all, especially when they want you to pick people up and drop them off in the Heli-Assault missions.

Now some of the music I do like. The Krunch radio station playing Lamb of God kicks ass. I agree, however, that there is a lot of emo-ish music, and I do miss the talk radio from the first game.
    I thought the first Saints Row had a better selection of music, in general. It also had a talk station that was humorous, but that was left out in the second game.

The planes are not nearly as hard to fly as the choppers.

I hope Volition and THQ come out with another patch to fix the crashing issues.

And apparently, Saints Row 3 was announced. Rumor has it that it will take place in a different city with a new gang. I hope that you'll be able to choose your own gang color in this game -- I'm getting tired of purple all the time.

I wish they would make a free-roaming crime game set in the future. I mean, they made Crackdown, which had a great open world environment, but there just wasn't much to do besides blow things up.

I couldn't figure out the ho-ing diversion. I just wasn't quick enough to push the buttons properly.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I couldn't figure out the ho-ing diversion. I just wasn't quick enough to push the buttons properly.
    Don't bother, all you get is a lame-colored pimp suit that looks ugly.

Ronin fighting style ftw.

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I wish it was possible to play cross console co-op (I think that's possible with some games, however).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by EvanTheClown View Post
    Ronin fighting style ftw.
    Correction: Samedi fighting style ftw. Just got it, and it pimps hardcore.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

So did either of you guys create females for your character?

I'm reading a thread at the Saints Row 2 forum at Gamespot.com that claims that guys who create female characters are faggots. (I guess that means guys who play Tomb Raider are faggots, too.)

I seem to have made a hobby of buying my female character clothes and trying them on. I now understand why playing dress-up is fun.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

Eh, british male character with bitchin shades, purple/green medium dreads

ArbiterDewey made a female character, but later sexchanged her into a guy.

But in other games I play, I'm known to make female characters.
    Pardon me for choosing characters more aesthetically pleasing to look at. If I'm gonna be staring at somebody's back side for hours on end, why not make it a busty bouncin beauty

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by EvanTheClown View Post
    Eh, british male character with bitchin shades, purple/green medium dreads

ArbiterDewey made a female character, but later sexchanged her into a guy.

But in other games I play, I'm known to make female characters.
    Pardon me for choosing characters more aesthetically pleasing to look at. If I'm gonna be staring at somebody's back side for hours on end, why not make it a busty bouncin beauty
    The character creation system is complex.

It actually gave me an idea. Maybe we should try to make Saints Row incarnations of MBTIc members and post the images in a thread...or perhaps maybe just our impressions of them. But it's probably too unrealistic (A) because not many people own the game and (B) I have no idea how to take a screenshot of a console game without the use of a camera. Photographing an image on a television set just looks so cheap.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Great news! Head to the Shopping Mall in Nob Hill and you can get facial piercings and kick-ass suits (ninja, clown, pirate, etc.) as well as biker gear.

I like that it was included, but having to wait until I killed off the Sons of Samedi was faaaar too long to find them.

Enjoy!
    Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
    --Isaac Asimov, Salvor Hardin in "Foundation"

Nothing is worse than active ignorance.
    --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right.
    --Isaac Asimov

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by ArbiterDewey View Post
    Great news! Head to the Shopping Mall in Nob Hill and you can get facial piercings and kick-ass suits (ninja, clown, pirate, etc.) as well as biker gear.

I like that it was included, but having to wait until I killed off the Sons of Samedi was faaaar too long to find them.

Enjoy!
    Yeah, I found the underground mall. But the biker shop is really just the game's version of Hot Topic.

I have my virtual girlfriend character dressed up as something in between a punk goth and a biker chick. Naturally, she's dressed in purple to match the colors of her gang.

As the game progresses, I dress her in more sophisticated clothing (stuff from the Impressions store) to symbolize her moving up in the world.

Oh, and you know that that mall also has a fetish clothing shop, right? It's called Leather & Lace.