User Tag List

First 8910

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post

I really like Are You Being Served? but I think they did pretty much all that they could do with it and do not wish it were still being in production.
    How many pussy jokes could Mrs Slocombe do?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I like Blackadder.

I used to like Monty Python when I was 11-13 but then I outgrew it for some reason and I can't stand it now.

I really like Are You Being Served? but I think they did pretty much all that they could do with it and do not wish it were still being in production.

Funny you should mention that, as i was discussing the nurse of 'young' Mr. Grace with a relative the other day. We both commented on how marvelous she was.

Also, a few years ago now, I heard a superb drum and bass version of the theme tune to Are You Being Served on the radio, and I'm determined to find it one of these days.

John Inman's character was superb, and the show contained more pussy jokes than any other show before the watershed.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ed111 View Post
    Whilst I think about it, it's a shame there aren't any more series of BlackAdder (season 2 was my favourite with queenie mmm). Apparently though, Blackadder is a bit of a 'man thing'. Are there any female fans out there, or do you think it's tosh?
    I adore Blackadder. One of my favorites of all time. I love the Queenie season and the Prince Regent season best. I never thought about it being more "man humor." But then I'm not British, so I only know a few people that watch it.

MBTI
    INTJ

I also wish there were more 'Adventures of Sherlock Holmes' with Jeremy Brett who has sadly passed on. This is surely the best adaptation of Conan Doyle's work ever produced.

One fears Guy Richie's Sherlock will be appalling.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'm somewhat ashamed to admit it, but I miss Molto Mario on the Food Network- it was more informative than many cooking shows (with exception to Good Eats) that are on there!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Definitely, My So Called Life for me. The show ended abruptly. Even after all these years, I'm still in love with it! =D

Other shows or programs I wish could air on a regular basis:

Nick-at-Night
    Three's Company
    The Mary Tyler Moore Show
    In Living Color

Doug- the cartoon
    Ren & Stimpy
    Beavis & Butthead

(Thank God for Youtube)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Bring Pushing Daisies back! Anyway...I wish Buffy was still on. Plus where did Medium go?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    Profit.

I miss that show
    Jesus, I didn't know anyone knew about it. Awesome writing, waaaaaay before its time. Probably wouldn't be canceled now if it was on HBO/Showtime. People think a sociopathic Dexter was ground-breaking, but it totally wasn't.

Sigh.

Firefly and Angel. Not Buffy because I think it ran its course. Once and Again, Freaks and Geeks, Wonderfalls, My So-Called Life, Veronica Mars and Everwood.

Pre-emptively (because it's F*x): Dollhouse.

Yes, I watch far too much TV.